Choose North America Immigration Law Group for your EB1-B Application
Approval or Refund
We guarantee the approval of your case or you get the full refund. No other law firm can make the same guarantee. Our firm has developed winning strategies in EB1-B application, and therefore have 100% confidence in every EB1-B petition we submit.
Winning Strategies — from the Beginning to Approval
From the moment you retain us, we are committed to the approval of your case. After careful study of thousands of cases and court opinions, we have developed winning strategies in EB1-B petition. We present your qualifications in a way that is clear, convincing and definite that adjudicating officers cannot reject. Remember, although it is up to the discretion of the adjudicator to approve your case, the USCIS as an administrative agency cannot make inconsistent decisions.
Top Law School-Educated Attorneys
Unlike other immigration law firms, we only employ attorneys with Juris Doctor Degree, graduating from top law schools. Our insistence on topnotch lawyers ensures your success on the path of immigration. Our attorneys have familiarized themselves not only with the law and USCIS regulations but also with cases and court opinions. They pay attention to the most update trends, issues and changes. Immigration law and regulations change constantly, you need the most professional and hardworking attorneys to do your petition.
We charge flat fee for EB-1 and NIW petitions. With our guarantee of petition approval, North America Immigration Law Group still keeps the attorneys' fee affordable and reasonable. Our goal is to make every qualified applicant realize their American dreams within their means.
We have one hundred percent confidence in our capability to successfully represent our clients; otherwise we won't be the only immigration law firm that has refund policy on I-140 petition. That is not an empty guarantee but is specifically laid out in the attorney-client contract and is binding to our law firm.
In addition to affordable legal fees, North America Immigration Law Group also offers a flexible payment schedule for qualified clients, who may pay the legal fee in multiple installments.
What are the payment methods?
We accept cash, personal checks, money orders, traveler's checks, cashier's checks, wire transfers, and MasterCard and Visa credit cards (payment online).
What does the legal fee include?
- Unlimited inquiries during the period of representation: An attorney-client relationship arises once we receive your signed Retainer Agreement and payment till the time the case is closed. We will prepare your case timely, thoroughly and professionally. As your lawyer, we will:
- Keep you informed of all progress of your case.
- Promptly answer your questions regarding your case.
- Promptly return your phone calls.
- Fully discuss with you about the advantages and risks about decisions you make.
- Discussion of potential recommenders: Unlike most law firms, North America Immigration Law Group discusses with clients to figure out the perfect candidates for their recommendation letters. The law and the USCIS regulations do not indicate the required number of recommendation letters but 3 to 7 letters are deemed appropriate.
- Drafting recommendation letters based on information you provide: Unlike most law firms which only provide templates and ask clients to draft their own recommendation letters or charge more for the service, North America Immigration Law Group drafts the recommendation letters for you. Drafting good recommendation letters required legal background and profound understanding of the USCIS's preference of the letters. We truly believe well-drafted recommendation letters are essential for successful petition. However, given that you are the person who know better about the recommenders, their authority and expertise in your field of endeavor, and how your research influences the recommenders, you need to provide us detailed information about the recommenders, his/her recognition in the field, the connection of his/her research and yours etc.
- Drafting the petition letter: After receiving signed recommendation letters, we will analyze your credentials in the context of our carefully-designed petition structure and prepare legal summary and arguments in accordance to our winning strategy. You will receive the first draft of the recommendation letter within a week after you forward us all the recommendation letters and you may review and revise it or email us concerning certain parts you want to change. We will revise the petition letter till your satisfaction.
- Preparing and filing Form I-140 along with organized evidence and petition letter: After receiving all supporting evidence, we will prepare form I-140, exhibit list and organize your supporting documents according to the USCIS regulations. We will email you the prepared Form for your review and signature, and check with you the organized supporting evidence. We will make a final review before submitting the petition package to USCIS via FedEx.
- RFE (Request for Evidence): If RFE is required, we will immediately notify you and instruct you to prepare further documents and respond to USCIS in a timely manner. We will draft reference letters and legal argument to respond RFE with NO extra charge.
- In the case of denial, your choice of full refund or free appeal: Regardless of our zealous representation, I-140 approval is up to the adjudicating offer's discretion. Erroneous denials occur from time to time. You may decide to have the full refund immediately or have us appeal the case for you with NO extra charge in the rare case of denial.