“Thanks for updating me with the approval notice, I highly appreciate your guidance and whole process.”
General Field: Immunology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Scientist
Country of Origin: India
Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Georgia
Approval Notice Date: April 15th, 2016
Processing Time: 4 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
Four short days after we filed an EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition on behalf of a research scientist from India, the USCIS granted their approval. The accelerated adjudication was mostly thanks to Premium Processing, a paid option that allows adjudication to happen within 15 days instead of the average 4-9 months. Our client can now freely file an I-485 application, and once this application is approved, he will attain permanent residence in the United States. As the attorney-on-record, we were responsible for helping our client get his EB-1A petition approved. We put together a convincing presentation and submitted it to the USCIS once we had everything we needed. Here are some of the petition’s highlights:
- Peer Review Record: Our client had conducted 18 peer reviews by the time we were ready to file his case. As only leaders in their respective fields are invited to assess the work of their peers, our client’s outstanding record denoted his high standing in the field of immunology.
- Publication & Citation Count: The many years that our client spent researching and working as an immunologist have led to the publication of 10 scientific articles. These articles appeared in prominent scientific journals and at the time of filing, had collected nearly 150 citations.
- Strong Support: Although we had amassed sufficient evidence to present a strong EB-1A case to the USCIS, we wanted to bolster our client’s petition by incorporating third-party opinions. We prompted our client to reach out to a handful of his peers and ask for recommendation letters. He returned with six signed letters, all of which contained statements such as this: “His substantial range of experience and expertise makes him one of the most distinguished researchers currently conducting work on virology and immunology. In combination with his clear record of research contributions, he is undoubtedly a researcher at the top of his field.”
- Research Evidence: We reviewed our client’s research efforts and summarized their various benefits to the United States. We concluded that his investigations on mobilizing avian influenza virus readiness with effective preventative and therapeutic measures are applied in improving influenza virus risk assessment methodologies, up-to-date pandemic readiness strategies, and more effectual, protective pre-pandemic vaccines.
- Proof of Capabilities: Amongst other things, we have no doubt that our client’s Ph.D. in Comparative Medicine and Integrated Biology has equipped him with the skills needed to continue carrying our impactful research in the field of immunology.
We congratulate our client on obtaining an EB-1A petition approval, and we wish him well as he files an I-485 application.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: