“Thanks again, it was a nice experience working with you.”
General Field: Materials Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Assistant Research Professor
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Pennsylvania
Approval Notice Date: August 6th, 2021
Processing Time: 10 days (Premium Processing Requested)
The EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) immigration category demands a highly specific kind of applicants because USCIS wants the petitioner to prove their extraordinary ability and the ongoing value of their work to the United States. So, a recognized Researcher and Assistant Professor seemed like a perfect fit. When our client approached us to file his petition on his behalf, we made certain that we did not miss any details from his illustrious academic and professional career thus far. We assured his success by including certain things in his application, such as his publication count, his citation records, and his experience as a reviewer among other things.
- He is a highly qualified advanced degree scientist with extensive experience in photovoltaics and photoactive devices. This strong academic background has laid the foundation for his current position as an assistant research professor in a highly ranked public college .
- His work has been extensively recognized by independent scholars, and all of his recommenders are internationally renowned experts in the field, belonging to elite institutions from around the globe.
- He has actively engaged his peers in the field of materials engineering by authoring and co-authoring 69 peer-reviewed scientific articles that have been published in international journals of repute.
- His overall work related to the improvement of photovoltaics and photoactive materials has been cited a massive 3,678 times by peers using his prior findings to make additional discoveries related to the efficiency of organic photovoltaics, high fill factor solar cells, and switchable two-terminal transparent optoelectronic devices. He is one of the top 1% most highly cited authors publishing on topics in Materials Science.
- The field has recognized his authority by inviting him to review and evaluate the work of his peers no fewer than 30 times.
- Finally, he was able to receive financial funding for his research from his university of employment indicating that his work was valuable for such a prestigious institution and thus for the whole of the United States.
We are thus glad to have represented him in his EB-1A petition at USCIS and we are certain that his work will help progress the field of materials engineering.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: