“My I-140 petition has been approved […] Thank you for all your guidance and support through the process. We’re very satisfied customers.”
General Field: Music
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Band Leader
Country of Origin: India
Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Rhode Island
Approval Notice Date: March 14th, 2016
Processing Time: 15 months, 27 days
Our client, an acclaimed musician internationally recognized for his experimental rock music, contacted us to help him get one step closer to a green card. North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) carefully evaluated his credentials and determined that one way to do so would be via EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Based on our client’s qualifications, we established that he satisfied at least three out of the 10 EB-1A requirements set in place by the USCIS. We based our well-composed petition on these criteria:
- Published material in professional or major trade publications or other major media: We used a variety of published articles and reviews of our client’s work to demonstrate that he has achieved high standing in the music world.
- Judge the Work of Others: Our client has served as an album reviewer for top entertainment websites on numerous occasions. His established standing in the music world lent credibility to the website.
- Original Contributions of Major Significance: Our client’s roles as band leader, composer, instrumentalist, and producer has resulted in music that has had an enormous impact on the diversification of musical genres.
To further fortify our EB-1A petition packet, we urged our client to contact other well-known members of the music industry and request for recommendation letters. We needed these experts to attest to the value of our client’s music to the field of experimental music, and confirm that he will continue to contribute to the American music industry. Our client managed to obtain six strong testimonials, all of which supported his EB-1A petition. Here are several quotes:
- “[Client] is the creative force behind… one of the best and most important doom-rock bands around today. His formidable talents have been widely acclaimed by critics for online music sites […] [Client’s] eclectic tastes give [band] a unique sound that blends several genres and traditions.”
- “I’m sure you can see that they are an immensely creative band led by leader [Client]. They constantly push musical boundaries and are consistently hailed by critics around the world as influential and groundbreaking.”
- “[Client’s] proven record of significant musical exploration indicates continued high-level work in the future. I have no doubt that he will play a leading role in the future of heavy psychedelic music. Work such as that of [Client] in [band] is critical to the field since it is artists like [Client] who push boundaries and expand options for other musicians. His work is considered among the best in the genre and is influential across a range of musical styles.”
The USCIS spent nearly 16 months adjudicating this EB-1A case before granting their approval. When the case was considered outside of the normal processing time, we raised service requests and sent follow-up emails on our client’s behalf to inquire about the progress of his case. We are pleased that the USCIS ultimately approved our client’s petition, and we congratulate him on this milestone. North America Immigration Law Group would like to thank our client for selecting our firm to represent his EB-1A petition, and we wish him all the best with his I-485 application: the final step in the green card process.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: