“Thank you very much. It was great working with you.”
General Field: Computational Data Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Researcher
Country of Origin: India
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: New Mexico
Approval Notice Date: May 26th, 2020
Processing Time: 9 months, 10 days
Texas Service Center (TSC) found our client, an Indian postdoctoral researcher, to be a deserving candidate for EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability). The fact that his work aids the United States in understanding complex biological systems and processes, such as the cause of chronic diseases like cancer and Alzheimer’s disease, through the application of molecular dynamics undoubtedly paved the way for EB-1A approval. Before establishing an attorney-client relationship, North America Immigration Law Group (NAILG) carefully studied our client’s credentials to determine their veracity. Once we were assured that his credentials qualified him for EB-1A, we counter-signed the retainer agreement and got to work building his case. Here are some of the key points we focused on:
- Research Details: : In order to prove that our client’s work is important to the United States, we first had to account for and understand his research focus. Largely thanks to the comprehensive research summary which he provided us, we determined that his work is focused on developing novel algorithms in order to computationally reduce the amount of generated data from and costs of molecular dynamics simulations as well as analyzing the simulation data sets to obtain important insights into molecular processes. We established that his findings are essential to the nation due to their impact on the healthcare system and public health.
- Citation Count and Publication:Our client’s extensive experience in the field of computational data had led to the publication of 14 peer-reviewed scientific articles, all of which had been cited a total of 351 times when we filed the case.
- Peer Review Service: : To further illustrate our client’s leadership role in the field, we noted the 15 times he had conducted peer review for various high-impact scientific journals.
- Third-party Support: Like any legal case, we had to present evidence to support our argument that our client deserved to get one step closer to a green card. We did this by urging our client to collect recommendation letters from a handful of his peers. These letters confirmed the value of our client’s work to the US and contained statements such as: “As such, [client’s] developments have supplied the scientific community with more efficient simulation methods and hold significant implications for biological studies in areas like cancer research. Given the foundational value and broad merit of his contributions, it is difficult to overstate the need for [client’s] computational data science research to continue without interruption.”
- Visual Representation:In addition to carefully assembling the required documents to file the EB-1A petition on behalf of our client, our team has included customized figures and tables for visualization to indicate that our client’s publications have been cited at a much higher rate than those of other researchers in the field, distinguishing him from his peers. The visual presentation of the data has indeed further demonstrated and supported the argument in the petition letter drafted by us.
We congratulate our client for securing an EB-1A petition approval and we thank him for choosing to work with our law firm. It was a pleasure helping him with the first step of the green card process and we wish him the best with his continued research in the United States.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: