“Thank you very much for the continuous help!”
General Field: Civil Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Assistant Professor
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Tennessee
Approval Notice Date: October 27th, 2020
Processing Time: 5 months (Premium Processing Requested)
With a Ph.D. in civil engineering and many years of experience leading insightful research, undoubtedly our client can continue advancing in the field of civil engineering. When he approached us to file an EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition, we looked at more than just his doctoral degree before accepting to prepare his case. After assessing his credentials, we confirmed to countersign the retainer agreement and began filing a solid petition on our client’s behalf by demonstrating his meticulous testimonies.
Here are some of the key attributes we chose to focus on in his EB-1A petition:
- We noted that his findings have had an exceptional impact on the civil engineering field, as evidenced by his citation record. His publications have garnered 319 citations, reflecting the prime quality and efficiency of his efforts.
- We also detailed the 29 peer-reviewed journal articles and 1 patent, all of which have consistently been published in top-ranked journals, proving that his work has been recognized as some of the best in the field.
- Further, we listed the remarkable 140 times our client evaluated the work of his fellow peers. Only the top-level experts in the field are invited to assess the work of others, our client’s noteworthy peer-review record relays his reputation as an extraordinary researcher.
- Arguably one of the most essential components of our client’s EB1A case was related to his research on developing sustainable infrastructure materials to address some of the country’s most pressing issues in leveraging sustainable materials and technologies such as asphalt pavement technology for use in revitalizing the U.S. transportation infrastructure.
- To solidify his case further, we included recommendation letters signed by several other experts in the field, one of whom stated that:
“It is this incalculable merit that lends urgency to the work of [our client], a pioneer and leader in the field of civil engineering whose investigation of the use of geopolymer materials in pavement and other applications has notably advanced innovation in infrastructure.”
We are delighted that our vigilance paid off, and our client achieved his EB-1A approval in just 5 months, thanks to premium processing service. We thank him for trusting us in managing his I-140 application. We wish him all the best as he continues to progress in the field of civil engineering.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: