On May 5th, 2022 and June 1st, 2022, we received another EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver) and EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approval for a Research Assistant in the Field of Pharmacognosy (Approval Notice).
General Field: Pharmacognosy
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Assistant
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Michigan
“[Client’s] development of a DNA barcode database for herbal medicines has greatly improved the species identification capabilities of many other institutions, including governmental and industrial organizations. Her research into DNA barcoding supports the safe development and manufacturing of herbal medicines, pharmaceuticals, and supplements, thereby supporting public health on a global scale.”
“The United States has much to gain from [client’s] ongoing research, as it informs the development of herbal medicines and dietary supplements. [Client’s] work in DNA barcoding supports the quality control process during pharmaceutical manufacturing, allowing for better detection of toxic materials. These benefits for public health and nature conservation are valuable to the United States because they make the population and the environment healthier, which has positive downstream effects in countless areas.”
It is generally accepted that one of the ways of knowing a person is through their work. This is what we found was true for the recommendations of our client, a researcher in pharmacognosy from China. Of the 4 recommendation letters that she received, 2 came from independent scholars who knew her through her work. It thus became clear to us at the onset of the case preparation process that the client’s work in the area was indeed of value and substantial merit, both national and international. This is why very soon after her NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval, she received her EB1-A approval.
After the initial steps of background research and attorney-client agreement, we emplored our team to prepare her case. This meant that her academic and professional backgrounds were all used to build her petition. Some of the things we did in this process are as follows:
- We made sure that her past experience in the field was clear to the adjudicating authorities. So we showed that she is one of the few leading DNA barcoding identification experts in pharmacognosy, and she has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in this area of study.
- We also showed that her work has also been directly utilized by the Chinese Pharmacopoeia Commission, thus demonstrating the practical significance of her research. At the same time, she is a highly qualified advanced degree scientist with extensive experience in DNA barcoding identification, herbal medicine, supplement quality control, and global biodiversity and conservation.
- Her work has also resulted in 27 peer-reviewed scientific articles and 2 books. Moreover, these papers have been published in some of the most discerning, high-impact journals in her field.
- Indeed, her overall work related to the improvement of DNA barcoding methodology has been cited 641 times by peers using her prior findings to make additional discoveries related to plant taxonomy, DNA barcoding identification systems, and DNA signature development.
- Not only this, but her discoveries have also gone on to influence her peers. That is, researchers have cited her publications in at least 43 countries according to Google Scholar.
- At the same time, she has been called to conduct 18 peer reviews to date, which include prestigious journals of international acclaim in the field.
- These information pieces were followed by a detailed pictorial representation of the countries where her work has been cited.
These related objective pieces of evidence proved her active and actual participation in the field, both as a researcher and reviewer. So, when her NIW petition and later her EB1-A application were placed in front of the adjudicating bench, they reached a decision quickly. Thanks to the premium processing upgrade, her EB1-A petition was approved in just 9 days. We are grateful for having had the trust and thanks of our client throughout the process and having made the approval swift.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: