“Retaining Chen was the best decision I have made! I got my GC in less than 6 months from filing the NIW!”
On May 2nd, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Graduate Assistant in the Field of Bioengineering (Approval Notice).
General Field: Bioengineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Graduate Assistant
Country of Origin: Saudi Arabia
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Kentucky
Approval Notice Date: May 2nd, 2022
Processing Time: 2 months, 17 days
The EB2-NIW or National Interest Waiver is a second-preference visa for noncitizens who can prove that their work in a chosen area is exceptional and thus of interest to the United States. So when we got a request from a graduate assistant in bioengineering to help him file his NIW petition, we made sure to check his credentials and make a list of his achievements to use in his petition. Following are some of the pointers we used to customize his petition:
- As an expert in the field of bioengineering, our client wanted to continue his research to improve computer-aided diagnostic tools and develop imaging alternatives for advanced diagnosis.
- He intends to continue to pursue work in bioengineering, focusing on improving computer-aided diagnostic tools and developing imaging alternatives for advanced diagnosis in order to draw useful insights from patient data.
- His research to advance his proposed endeavor is of great importance because of how common and financially impactful autism is within the medical community. His work on a comprehensive computer-aided diagnostic system has enabled physicians to deliver personalized treatment earlier, however, based on more accurate diagnoses of ASD patients. His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States since national autism spectrum disorder (ASD) rates are even higher than the global average, with one in 44 children receiving a diagnosis.
- He additionally has at least five years of progressive experience in his field, as documented in the attached employment confirmation letters. Along with this are the 4 letters of recommendation from experts in the field of which two had said:
“[The client] has addressed the need for earlier and more reliable ASD diagnosis in his research by designing a computer-aided diagnostic tool. His tool facilitates global ASD diagnostic efforts by enabling more objective diagnoses and personalized treatments based on big data and imaging software, thus representing a significant step forward in improving the diagnosis—and reducing the associated costs—of ASD.”
“By implementing [the client’s] system, doctors across the United States are able to provide an autism diagnosis as soon as symptoms start to manifest, meaning that children with autism have access to services earlier than ever before. This ensures that these children have the highest quality of life by providing them with the necessary tools and skills to take control of their ASD symptoms, in turn positively benefitting quality of life and wellbeing for millions of American children and adolescents.”
- He has also completed at least 13 reviews to date and due to his expertise and record of success, he has come to be considered a leader in the field of bioengineering. He has been a chair and committee member of multiple authoritative academic conferences around the world.
- His work has resulted in 3 peer-reviewed journal articles (1 of them first-authored), 7 conference papers (3 of them first-authored), and 2 book chapters (1 of them first-authored) which have been cited a total of 76 times, according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of bioengineering.
Thus, we were able to show that in the 7 years our client has spent pursuing research directly related to his proposed endeavor, he has come to be considered a reliable researcher whose work is valued by scholars and institutions as well. This helped his case very much and won him the approval only 2 months and 17 days later. Our firm wishes him the best of luck in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.