“This is such great news! I would like to thank you very much for your help and guidance!”
General Field: Biochemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Fellow
Country of Origin: Greece
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Massachusetts
Approval Notice Date: September 13th, 2021
Processing Time: 10 months, 18 days
Our client, a postdoctoral fellow investigating and elucidating mechanisms and processes in multiple areas of diseases to develop and establish effective therapeutics, approached
NAmILG (North America Immigration Law Group) to file a strong petition on his behalf under the I-140 NIW (National Interest Waiver) visa category. Before we agreed to take his case, we noticed his research is very well relevant to drug discovery and development, having broad implications for the United States. We were certain of the success of his immigration petition by the provided information by him. Thus, we started uniquely putting all the accumulated details in his NIW petition packet, such as:
- We showcased the 10 peer-reviewed journal articles he published in no fewer than 4 highly ranked peer-reviewed journals.
- We recorded that his noteworthy research results have been cited a total of 88 times according to the Google Scholar tool, thereby demonstrating that his work is broadly trusted in his chosen field.
- Besides, we specified the 2 peer reviews he conducted for highly acclaimed journals. Since only the leading experts in the field are requested to complete this important review work, this recurring review activity signifies our client’s eloquent standing in the field.
- We detailed the descriptions of 4 of his key projects which have been included as evidence of his contributions to and expertise in the field of biochemistry. These project summaries are complemented by expert commentaries that highlight his use of innovative methodologies, the nature of his breakthroughs, and the ways that his unique findings have been applied throughout the field. Four independent advisors were ready to sign our client’s recommendation letters, and one of them stated: “[Client’s] research is immediately relevant to our knowledge and treatment of IBD, making it significant to the United States’ public health.”
- Furthermore, our client’s pioneering work was carried out with the aid of prestigious funding. This included financial support from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, the Greek Ministry of Education, the European Union Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, some of the leading agencies in United States’ primary facilitators of biomedical research. This financial backing of his work speaks to the national-level significance of what he has accomplished.
We are grateful to our client for hiring our law firm to handle his I-140 NIW case and submit it to the USCIS. We are glad that we could do justice to our client and establish that he is well-positioned in the field of biochemistry to continue pursuing his research considering the breadth of his 16 years of experience as well as his leadership and expertise in his area of study in the United States. Thus, we wish him the best of luck as he advances in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: