“Thank you for your professional service. It was really commendable.”
General Field: Computer Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Scientist
Country of Origin: Nepal
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Nevada
Approval Notice Date: June 7th, 2021
Processing Time: 9 months
With an M.S. degree in computer science, a research scientist intending to advance in the same field hired North America Immigration Law Group to file an I-140 NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition. When he contacted us, we advised him to submit only relevant, probative, and credible evidence that could lead USCIS to believe that his continued contributions in the field of computer science are invincible and he must continue his stay in the United States.
After receiving the copies of his diploma and transcript, the employment letter confirming his current position, and the signed statement from him describing his future research plans and evidence of his future job opportunities, we were certain of his suitability for the national interest waiver. Thus, we agreed to help him in preparing his NIW petition for which we gathered an array of important details and listed them in his petition package in the most unique way possible:
- Research Summary- Our client’s work focused on the development of efficient deep learning models for practical applications in natural language processing, computer vision, and botnet detection. We concluded that his research is relevant to revolutionizing artificial intelligence technologies which in turn helps in advancing several other critical areas, including autonomous vehicles, healthcare, and manufacturing and production here in the United States.
- Funding Grants- His research has been supported with funding from the United States Department of Defense (DoD) under the Army Educational Outreach Program (AEOP), the National Science Foundation (NSF), and the United Healthcare Foundation (now the United Health Foundation). The receipt of funding from such notable organizations also indicates that our client’s research has been acknowledged for its ability to discourse crucial matters in the field of computer science, and it is significantly beneficial to the United States and its national objectives.
- Publication & Citation Count- We observed that in computer science, papers in peer-reviewed conferences are accepted as high-quality scholarly articles, thus we noted our client’s remarkable publication record of 5 peer-reviewed conference papers (2 of them first-authored), 2 peer-reviewed journal articles (1 first-authored), and one book chapter, proving how his work serves as a useful example of the excellence of his research and the broad influence of his findings. His publications altogether accumulated 35 citations, implying that his research is widely read by his fellow experts and that they frequently implement his research to advance their own projects.
- Peer Review Experience- Not only did he have a noteworthy record of achievement in publications and citations but he had also conducted at least 2 peer reviews for highly acclaimed journals, firming his worthy recognition in the field.
- Letters of Support- To strengthen our client’s case further, we incorporated five of his obtained recommendation letters from fellow expert researchers, and one of them provided the below-stated insight on his proposed project:
“[Client’s] research improves a wide array of areas within technological industries, and one area of the highest importance is the cybersecurity of the United States. 1 of every 3 people in the United States experiences a cybersecurity breach of their personal records every year… His research on developing the model based on deep learning significantly improved the national cybersecurity of the United States by enhancing malware detection. In general, he is working to improve the artificial intelligence available to the United States by implementing deep learning algorithms. This research is extremely valuable to US interests both public and private in cybersecurity and technology leadership. Given this fact, it is clear that [client] is one of the most important researchers in computer science today.”
Though USCIS adjudicated our client’s case for 9 months but granted him the NIW approval without raising any further request for evidence. We especially thank our NAmILG team for being vigilant and hard-working in preparing this case and successfully proving how our client’s developments in deep learning methods for textual understanding and malware detection are thus of great international importance, therefore, he must continue advancing his research in the United States unimpeded. Our efforts have indeed moved our client a major step ahead in achieving his green card. We congratulate him on accomplishing this success and wish him the best as he continues to advance in his preferred discipline.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: