“It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you!”
General Field: Immunotherapy
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Senior Scientist
Country of Origin: Australia
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: March 25th, 2022
Processing Time: 1 month, 25 days
The I-140 NIW or National Interest Waiver is a type of EB2 category of nonimmigrant visa for those individuals who can demonstrate that their work is of value to the United States. So any application for NIW requires to show the following:
- That the individual’s proposed research is of interest to the U.S.A.
- That the individual is well equipped through academic and professional experience to work in the chosen area of study
- That the individual will continue to work in the chosen area of expertise
So, any application requires considerable data collection and case preparation on the part of the petitioner. This is where North America Immigration Law Group comes in. We help our clients arrange and compile their petitions and aid them throughout the process of filing and approval.
So when in January 2022 we received a client’s request to file his NIW case at the USCIS, we made sure to aid him in the best possible way we could. We did this by collecting the following data for his petition:
- As an expert in the field of immunotherapy, his proposed endeavor is to work on enhancing cell-based therapies in preclinical and clinical stages by developing high-throughput technologies to assess and identify immune cells with a high degree of accuracy.
- His research is of great importance because it significantly advances the development of cancer therapeutics by elucidating the role of EVs in cancer metastasis.
- Due to its evident national importance, his research has in fact been supported with funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- His research has also resulted in 4 peer-reviewed journal articles (1 of them first-authored).
- These publications have been cited a total of 75 times according to Google Scholar by peers all around the world.
- At the same time, we also used 4 letters of recommendation collected from other experts in the field to support these facts. One of them said:
“[The client] has conducted groundbreaking research into the mechanisms and prevention of p53 mutation and associated protein aggregation, which is another known driver of metastatic processes. As a forward-thinking scientist who has continually presented the field with novel insights into the effective targeting and treatment of cancer, a disease that takes the lives of millions of people around the world each year, it is certain that [the client] deserves to continue his valuable work unimpeded.”
Hence, we were able to confirm that our client has a record of successful research in an area that significantly furthers U.S. interests and that he offers contributions of such value that, on balance, they would benefit the United States even assuming other qualified U.S. workers are available. So when his approval came in just 1 month 25 days after filing, we were very proud and happy. We wish our client all the very best.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: