“Thank you very much for all the help during the application.”
General Field: Electrical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Assistant Professor
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Michigan
Approval Notice Date: February 1st, 2021
Processing Time: 7 months, 17 days
North America Immigration Law Group was hired by an assistant professor holding a Ph.D. in electrical engineering based in Michigan to assist her file an I-140 NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition. Our client’s education, experience, and expertise, the record of publication and citation, and history of successful research in the field of electrical engineering established that it is beneficial to the United States, and she deserved to secure a national interest waiver. After we agreed to the terms of our retainer contract, we commenced preparing her petition packet.
According to the matter of Dhanasar (The analytical framework for assessing eligibility for National Interest Waiver), the USCIS needed the following information in our client’s petition packet:
1. Citation & Publication Record: – To assure that our client continues to advance her proposed research work here in the United States, we noted all the 93 citations accumulated from the ten peer-reviewed journal articles (six of them first-authored) and two conference papers she published. These publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of electrical engineering, highlighting that she has had a major influence on other scholars’ understanding of the related topics in this area.
2. Peer- Review Experience: – Besides, we observed that our client has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for elite journals in the field, and she has completed six peer reviews to date. Since only well-knowledgeable researchers are invited to evaluate the work of their peers, especially in authoritative journals, her knowledge and expertise in the field seem to stand out.
3. Research Brief: – We elaborated on her research focusing on implementing and designing effective metamaterials to replace conventional materials in various industries and deduced its great importance because it is pertinent to supporting the global metamaterials market.
4. Funding Sources: – Moreover, we detailed how our client has built an impressive record of success. Her original research has been published in high-ranking peer-reviewed journals and notable conferences, highly referenced by her peers, and funded by prominent national institutions i.e., National Science Foundation and the Office of Naval Research. These institutions are devoted to promoting the advancement of science, national health, prosperity, welfare, and securing the national defense, and funding is extremely competitive. Therefore, it clearly demonstrates the significance and national importance of our client’s research.
5. Recommendation Letters: – It was imperative for us to add the recommendation letters to her petition as she succeeded to produce four recommendation letters from fellow acknowledged specialists in the field. One of the recommenders expressed:
“As [client’s] research improving the application of metamaterials to not only quantum computers but a number of technologies, her discoveries are of great importance to securing national interests. Thus, I must recognize her work as highly valuable to the United States.”
We are glad that our client received her EB-2 NIW approval within 7 months without any further request for evidence. We truly thank our client for choosing us to represent her NIW application and allowing us to be a part of this success story.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: