“Overall I am very satisfied with my case preparation. In particular, I am very satisfied with my attorney’s effort to understand my work and its significance. This was really helpful in drafting the recommendation letters and the petition letter. I would recommend anyone to choose the North America Immigration Law Group for their NIW case preparation because they are very helpful when it comes to getting the right information that will help your case.”
General Field: Mathematics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Assistant Professor
Country of Origin: Ghana
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Alabama
Approval Notice Date: September 23rd, 2022
Processing Time: 19 months, 5 days
In order to qualify for an NIW petition, we must showcase that our client has an “advanced degree” or “exceptional ability” in the chosen field. The petitioner must also persuasively demonstrate that his or her proposed endeavor has both substantial merit and national importance; that he or she is well-positioned to advance this endeavor; and that it would therefore be beneficial to the United States to waive the standard requirements of a job offer and labor certification. While each NIW case is adjudicated on its individual merits, the obligation of proof is always on the beneficiary to establish that exemption from labor certification will be in the national interest of the U.S.
Therefore, when our client, an assistant professor in the field of mathematics from Ghana, approached North America Immigration Law Group to help him in filing his NIW petition, our team ensured to collect the following data for his NIW petition packet:
- We uncovered that as an expert in the field, his proposed endeavor is to continue to harness his experience with fractional calculus and time scales to advance the study of approximations, investigate solutions to fractional differential equation models and dynamic equations on time scales, and produce numerical solutions to the models in order to advance knowledge around infectious diseases, population growth and dispersal, blood alcohol levels, biological systems, and others.
- Other experts in the field have submitted six letters of recommendation confirming that his record of successful research has well-positioned him to continue advancing the proposed endeavor. One of them stated the below:
“The use of time scales for assessing agricultural pests is therefore invaluable, as time scales account for all of the variability caused by weather and temperature fluctuations. The research conducted by [client], which is centered on increasing the effectiveness of time scales, is thus vital to United States concerns.”
- Therefore, we were certain that our client’s research has great importance because it improves the field’s understanding of fractional differential and integral equations, meaning that it is critical to advancing accurate and robust modeling in a wide variety of science and engineering problems.
- It has broad implications focused on the enhancement of time scales, thus playing a crucial role in the comprehension of the United States economy.
- Also, we noted that he had completed at least 40 reviews to date for authoritative journals and the International Conference on Physics, Mathematics, and Statistics.
- We also found that his research has resulted in 26 peer-reviewed journal articles (19 of them first-authored) and 1 first-authored peer-reviewed journal article accepted for publication, altogether acquiring a total of 96 citations from many other scholarly experts in the field.
- The outstanding rates at which our client’s papers have been cited indicate that others in his discipline have relied on his results to an exceptional degree. Other noted experts confirm that his citation record indicates a demonstrated impact on the field that has well-positioned him to continue to advance the proposed endeavor
Unfortunately, our client did receive an RFE (Request for Additional Evidence) while filing for his NIW case, however, our meticulous team did not lose strength, and we promptly refiled his NIW case by accumulating solid proof as aforementioned.
Successfully, our client won the NIW approval from USCIS, and we gladly thank him for retaining the services. We would also like to wish him the heartiest congratulations.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: