“I’m glad to know that my NIW was approved. Thanks a lot for your great help!”
General Field: Chemical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Chemist
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Florida
Approval Notice Date: August 5th, 2021
Processing Time: 17 months, 3 days
When a Chinese Chemist working in the field of chemical engineering approached us to file an NIW (National Interest Waiver) application on his behalf, we at NAILG (North America Immigration Law Group) assured him of quality service. We ascertained this by including a few things in our petition packet which we tailored to his advantage.
- That he has built an impressive record of publication. As evidence of his contributions, his work has resulted in 17 peer-reviewed journal articles (4 of them first-authored).
- That his publications have been cited a total of 191 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of chemical engineering.
- That he is also active in the scientific community as a peer reviewer for highly acclaimed journals. He has already conducted at least 10 reviews, all of which have strict merit-based criteria for the selection of its reviewers.
- That his research has been supported by funding from leading agencies, demonstrating the recognized value and importance of his work. This funding includes grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China, which funds leading projects that promote scientific and technological development in China.
- That he was able to obtain letters of support from multiple peer experts in his field advocating for the continuance of his projects in the United States.
- That he was able to reasonably establish that he will continue to work in his area of proposed endeavor and benefit the U.S. with his research in the foreseeable future.
All of these factors aided by the excellent case preparation strategy employed by our experts, helped him obtain his NIW (National interest Waiver) application accepted. We are grateful to him for his continued trust in us. We are certain that he is capable of expanding the knowledge base in the field of chemical engineering. We wish him the very best in life.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: