“I have a very good experience working with your office, Thank you!”
General Field: Neuroscience
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Associate
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: North Carolina
Approval Notice Date: April 1st, 2021
Processing Time: 10 months
A research associate residing in North Carolina hired North America Immigration Law Group for filing an I-140 NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition on his behalf. Our client held a doctor of philosophy in biology and vast experience and expertise in researching the field of neuroscience. We were confident that he is an ideal candidate for the EB-2 NIW petition. Our main task was to persuade USCIS that our client’s research had both substantial merit and national importance. Thus, we included the below-mentioned details in his NIW petition packet:
- We detailed our client’s research on investigating the effects of adult neurogenesis on cognitive function to develop improved therapeutic interventions for cognitive disorders. After an absolute analysis, we concluded that our client’s research is certainly of great importance because it aids in the diagnosis and treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative disorders. Therefore, helping to improve quality of life, reduce mortality, and ensure more cost-effective medical care for cognitive impairment in the United States.
- Also, in view of his knowledge and skills, he has been invited to conduct peer reviews regularly for noble journals in the field and completed seven peer reviews to date. Since only the leading researchers in the field are invited to judge the work of their peers, our client proves to be abreast of his responsibilities as a critic in the field.
- To corroborate his provided documents, we encouraged him to reach out to his fellow experts in the field, and successfully two of the experts were obliged to sign in his recommendation letters, shedding more light on our client’s excellence in the field. The following excerpt has been extracted from one of the letters:
“His work was funded by grants from leading government agencies…These grants are highly competitive, and the institutions providing them are part of the major federal organization in the United States for financially supporting medical research. This shows that the worth of [client’s] research has been established by the government of the United States itself.”
- It was imperative for us to note that his work has been supported by funding from major national institutions such as the National Institute of Mental Health, the National Institute on Aging, the National Institutes of Health, the National Institute of Mental Health, and the National Institute of Neurological Disease and Stroke. These leading research agencies support research that benefits understanding and treatment of mental illness, the aging process, and stroke and neurological disease, thereby verifying that the U.S. government has validated the value of our client’s work on his intended project through their financial support.
- Besides, we recorded the 162 citations accumulated from the 10 peer-reviewed journal articles (two of them first-authored) he published, confirming his peers’ appreciation for his work. These papers have been published in no fewer than 7 highly ranked peer-reviewed journals, reflecting the major influence of his useful approaches to the study of complex studies within the field of neuroscience on his peers from around the world.
We are glad that our client received his NIW approval within 10 months without an RFE (request for evidence) from USCIS. Our team’s effective ways of handling this case led to our client’s NIW approval without any hindrance and we sincerely thank him for connecting with our law firm. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: