“Thank you for all your help.”
General Field: Molecular Biology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Assay Development Scientist
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Massachusetts
Approval Notice Date: April 21st, 2022
Processing Time: 2 months, 20 days
The EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver) is a kind of nonimmigrant visa for those foreign nationals who can show that their work is of value to the United States. This means that successful candidates would be granted a continuance of research work here in the United States without an actual job offer or labor certification. So when NAILG got a request from an assay development scientist, to file his NIW petition, we made sure that he had everything needed to win the case. We ended up collecting the following data for his petition packet:
- As an expert in the field of molecular biology, his proposed endeavor is to continue his research on the application of immunological and point-of-care-based assays to develop low-cost tools for diagnosing infectious diseases in order to mitigate the public health impact of infectious diseases.
- His research related to developing low-cost tools for diagnosing infectious diseases in order to address the public health challenges related to infectious diseases has great substantial merit and national importance.
- He has also completed at least 20 reviews to date which shows that he is considered a reliable expert in the field.
- His research has also resulted in 14 peer-reviewed journal articles (6 of them first-authored).
- Not only this, but his research has also gone on to influence his peers. That is, his publications have been cited a total of 249 times according to Google Scholar.
- He has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of developing low-cost tools for diagnosing infectious diseases in order to mitigate their public health impact for 11 years.
- His work was also supported by 2 other experts through letters of recommendation.
So, when his approval came through, we were proud of having worked for him. We were also glad to know that he did not get an RFE and his approval came through in just 2 months and 20 days. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: