“I was very happy with your service! Thank you so much!”
General Field: Biomedical Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Professor
Country of Origin: Iran
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: Iran
Approval Notice Date: February 17th, 2023
Processing Time: 11 days (Premium Processing Requested)
- As an expert in biomedical science, his proposed endeavor is to continue his development of sustainable state-of-the-art approaches for identifying host and pathogen interactions in order to improve human and animal health.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it is driving advances in the surveillance, monitoring, and control of salmonella disease.
- He has also developed powerful and effective typing techniques that allow for the more efficient surveillance and monitoring of salmonella infections. Not only this but he has developed a novel molecular method for detecting and characterizing the bovine leukemia virus in infected cows.
- His proposed research also has broad implications for the United States where his research is key to improving the health and productivity of agricultural animals, especially since the United States is the world’s largest producer of both beef and poultry, and sales of livestock and poultry account for more than half of agricultural cash receipts, exceeding $160 billion on an annual basis.
- He has also completed at least 24 reviews to date and his research has resulted in 87 peer-reviewed journal articles (20 of them first-authored).
- These publications have been cited a massive total of 1,437 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of biomedical science.
- Additionally, he has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor of developing sustainable state-of-the-art approaches for identifying host and pathogen interactions for approximately 23 years.
- His work experience has been rewarded by recognition from researchers around the world. Four of these experts also wrote letters supporting his work here in the U.S. One of them said:
“[The client’s] cutting-edge approaches produce new knowledge on DNA vaccines and IgY. DNA vaccines have advantages over traditional vaccines, including the ability to be transported at room temperature, diminished replication interference, and the ability of a single vaccination to work against multiple pathogens. [Client’s] work has already resulted in novel oral DNA vaccine designs and pharmaceutical approaches that more effectively protect against influenza. As such, [the client’s] research is highly valuable on a global scale.”
As such, the value of his work becomes apparent and this is what won him the approval in just 11 days of application. Thanks also to the premium processing upgrade for his case which expedited his journey to success.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: