“Thank you so much!”
General Field: Geospatial Information Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: GIS Planning Manager
Country of Origin: Saudi Arabia
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Utah
Approval Notice Date: May 11th, 2022
Processing Time: 8 months, 15 days
The NIW (National Interest Waiver) visa is a type of nonimmigrant visa for individuals of interest to the United States. This means those foreign nationals who can show that their work is valuable for the U.S. can continue to work in their area of interest without a labor certification or a permanent job offer. So the case preparation requires very specific arguments that aid the process of adjudication. This is where our firm comes in. We make sure to aid our clients in every way possible to write a solid petition tailored to make their talents stand out.
This is what we did for a client from Saudi Arabia who was a GIS planning manager in geospatial information science. We found the following information on her:
- As an expert in the field, her proposed endeavor is to work on the development and application of spatial optimization strategies in public land planning using spatial research, spatial analysis, and geographic information systems modeling. She wanted to facilitate accessibility to essential resources while mitigating adverse environmental and ecological impacts.
- Her research advancing her proposed endeavor is of great importance because it utilizes geospatial information sciences (GIS) data to impact the understanding of land and resource use and management and global climate change. GIS, “an essential tool for managing the earth’s resources,” takes data that includes land cover, soil, vegetation, and geology maps in order to spatially analyze a given region.
- Her proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States since her use of GIS data to support land management and conservation efforts is of interest to the U.S.
- Due to its clear national importance, her research has also been supported with funding from the Social Science Research Council (SSRC).
- Her research has resulted in 4 peer-reviewed journal articles (2 of them first-authored) which have been cited a total of 19 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of geospatial information science.
- Her 11 years of work have provided her with the necessary experience to continue her work in her chosen area of endeavor.
- This was also evident because of the 4 letters of recommendation available to her supporting her work in the area. Two of these letters said the following:
“[The client] is advancing the wider field of geospatial information sciences by combining modeling techniques and analytical approaches to understand and quantify the nuances of resource use and land planning for different populations across the globe. Her work is inherently beneficial toward informing conservation policy that applies not only to Southern Guyana but to the global community.”
“The United States is home to approximately 7.5% of the world’s forests. Since more than 740 million acres of forest cover the U.S., and over half of this land is privately owned, it is critical that land use management policies are well-informed based on how people use the land that they possess. Through groundbreaking geospatial information analysis approaches to environmental and socioeconomic problems in land management, [the client] is advancing the U.S. interest to more efficiently allocate and use its natural resources. Her work on ecosystem services (ES) utilization helps provide a scientific basis for resource management laws.”
We are thus proud of having represented her and we wish her all the very best in her future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: