“I had a good experience with North America Immigration Law Group. They were very forthcoming and efficient throughout the process.”
On April 14th, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Research Fellow in the Field of Molecular Biology (Approval Notice).
General Field: Molecular Biology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Fellow
Country of Origin: Brazil
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Maryland
Approval Notice Date: April 14th, 2022
Processing Time: 2 months, 5 days
An expert in the field of molecular biology from Brazil came to North America Immigration Law Group seeking help with her NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition. So, our team began working on the case at once after countersigning the retainer agreement. Our team collected data from her documents to prove that her work was indeed worthy of the country’s support. We proved this by personalizing her petition with the following details:
- Her proposed endeavor is to continue investigating RNA and RNA binding proteins implicated in cancer initiation and development in order to advance cancer treatment, diagnosis, and prognosis.
- Her research advancing her proposed endeavor is of great importance because it provides alternative treatments to chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery, the most common cancer treatments currently in use.
- Due to its evident national importance, her research has in fact been supported with funding from the National Science Foundation.
- Her research has resulted in 13 peer-reviewed journal articles (3 of them first-authored).
- Her publications have also been cited a total of 430 times according to Google Scholar showing that her work is relevant to the field and is used by her peers.
- We also entered detailed descriptions of 4 of her key projects as evidence of her contributions to and expertise in the field of molecular biology.
- At the same time, she has completed at least 9 reviews to date for national and international magazines of repute.
- Finally, her work has been supported by 2 recommenders who were experts in her field too.
All of these pieces of evidence helped us build a solid petition for her winning the NIW approval only 2 months and 5 days later. We are proud to have worked with her and we wish her all the very best in her future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.