“Thank you very much indeed for all of your support. I really appreciate your amazing work in my case!”
On January 10th, 2023, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Field of Theoretical Physics (Approval Notice).
General Field: Theoretical Physics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Country of Origin: Vietnam
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Nevada
Approval Notice Date: January 10th, 2023
Processing Time: 6 months, 19 days
The following information was collected by our team for an NIW (National Interest Waiver) case for a Vietnamese postdoctoral research fellow in theoretical physics:
- As an expert in the field, his proposed endeavor was to continue his analysis of the theoretical and computational aspects of nuclear, atomic, molecular, and optical physics to develop new methods that increase our capabilities to manipulate quantum systems, elucidating the nature of dark matter and expanding our understanding of the Universe.
- His research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it expands the field’s understanding of dark matter. While the field of theoretical physics has recognized the importance of dark matter, still little is understood about what dark matter actually is.
- His research in high-precision detection of new physics (including dark matter) using quantum effects is vital to developing new theoretical approaches that allow the field to make progress in answering these fundamental questions concerning the nature of the Universe.
- His proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States as the federal government has prioritized this goal, as reflected in the funding practices of government departments and major funding agencies.
- His expertise in dark matter and his research on the topic ensures that the United States does not lag behind other countries when it comes to dark matter research and instead secures the nation’s position as a global leader.
- Due to the national importance of his research, it has been supported with funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- On the academic front, his research has resulted in 14 peer-reviewed journal articles (5 of them first-authored) which have been cited a total of 73 times according to Google Scholar.
- Additionally, his 5 years of work in the field have been recognized by at least 4 letters of recommendation from experts who knew his work and appreciated its value. One such expert said:
“The current Standard Model of physics cannot account for these unknown phenomena, making the development of new physical theories necessary. Considering that [the client’s] research concerns this matter, it is essential to drive technological innovation in this area. Historically, paradigmatic shifts in physics have widespread and lasting effects on Earth, as evidenced by the second industrial revolution being powered by Maxwell’s theory of electromagnetism. The ability to explain dark matter is a spark that furthers our understanding of the quantum and cosmic realms, putting us on the dawning of another great technological revolution, making [the client’s] studies of paramount importance.”
Hence, when his case approval came through, our team was very happy to have worked with him on the case. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.