“Thank you very much for all your step-by-step help, support, and patience to come up with this valuable achievement. I truly appreciate your help and support again.”
General Field: Environmental Economics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Scholar
Country of Origin: Iran
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: Iran
Approval Notice Date: March 26th, 2022
Processing Time: 2 months, 20 days
The I-140 NIW or National Interest Waiver petition requires applicants to provide clear proof that their work benefits the United States of America. Only those foreign nationals who can show that their work is beneficial for the country and that they are well-equipped to continue working in the proposed area are eligible for this category.
North America Immigration Law Group has been helping applicants from all over the world prepare and file cases at the USCIS. We help our clients through the entire adjudication process as well. This mostly requires a thorough eye and an expert attorney. Our job begins by explaining the procedure to the client, which is followed by the signing of the retainer agreement. The next step leads to background research by our team. This is when we figure out the strong points of our client, which we then utilize in writing their petition.
- As an expert in the field of environmental economics, her proposed endeavor was to continue investigating the extensive economic impacts of climate change and global warming on energy security in order to plan more resilient, efficient, and productive energy generation.
- Her research advancing her proposed endeavor is of great importance because it assists the global community by providing knowledge that helps meet goals established in the Paris Climate Agreement.
- She has been invited to conduct reviews on several occasions and has completed at least 4 reviews to date.
- Due to her expertise and record of success, she is considered a leader in the field of environmental economics. She has served as a member of scientific boards and a reviewer for several conferences. Her scientific board service has contributed to some of the most prestigious conferences in Iran.
- Her research has resulted in 6 peer-reviewed journal articles (4 of them first-authored), 5 peer-reviewed conference papers (3 of them first-authored), 3 books, and 1 book chapter.
- Her publications have been cited a total of 146 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of environmental economics.
- She has obtained 2 letters of recommendation from experts in the field corroborating the above information and vouching for her work.
All of these facts led to the approval of her NIW application and the award of the waiver within 79 days of filing. We are proud of having worked the case for her and our team wishes her the best of luck.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: