“Thank you very much for the great news! I am grateful for all the help and support you provided for my case. I am really pleased with the service you have been providing. Thank you again for the great news.”
General Field: Organic Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Fellow-Research Scientist
Country of Origin: Bangladesh
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: North Carolina
Approval Notice Date: September 20th, 2021
Processing Time: 22 months, 1 day
“The total merit to the field of organic chemistry proposed by [client’s] contributions is also sizable…As [client] has synthesized 14 bioactive alkaloids thus far with his methodology, he is providing the entire medical community with novel organic compounds for the processing and discovery of new pharmaceutical and therapeutic remedies for diseases such as malaria and cancer.”
“The management and elimination of malaria cost 3.1 billion USD globally in the same timeframe, illustrating the need for cheaper and more effective means of synthesizing antimalarial drugs out of biological sources for the treatment of the disease in the developing world. [Client’s] work, by reducing the costs of the drug synthesis process, is contributing to bringing down the financial and human costs of this deadly global disease. ”
- The above two excerpts are taken from the letters of support furnished by our client from experts in his field of organic chemistry. Hailing from Bangladesh, our client holds a Ph.D. in chemistry. He is currently employed as a postdoctoral fellow-research scientist and has earned a sound reputation over years. Therefore, when he approached NAILG to help him file his I-140 NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition, we countersigned the retainer agreement in no time after completing his initial background checking.
- Secondly, we employed experts to put together a convincing case in his favor. So, we started digging in and uncovered important information from his case and found that as an expert in his field of expertise, his ongoing research is of particular value to the United States given its relevance to various public health challenges, such as depression and alcoholism. His proposed endeavor is to continue his research on developing novel drugs to address challenges in drug abuse and drug-resistant antibacterial infections.
- Thirdly, his research in his area is of great importance because it is useful in developing improved treatment methods for central nervous system disorders and several other diseases. He has also made significant progress related to the synthesis of alkaloids in which he has developed improved methods of synthesizing new alkaloids more efficiently which is important for extending the availability of various drugs while reducing the costs associated with synthesizing them. Our client’s proposed research, therefore, has substantial merit.
- Fourthly, we highlighted that his research has resulted in:
-14 peer-reviewed journal articles (7 of them first-authored), and 1 first-authored book chapter.
-He has been an active reviewer for 5 journals and has already conducted at least 20 reviews to date.
-His publications have been cited a total of 62 times, according to Google Scholar.
All the above information, thus demonstrates that our client’s publications are recognized widely and are counted upon in his chosen field of expertise and the review activity further confirms his important standing in the field.
- Finally, our client has even received funding from the National Institute of Mental Health and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, which are both parts of the National Institutes of Health. Since, NIH invests in research that enhances life and reduces illness and disability, therefore, the fact that his research has received massive amounts of funding from these leading institutes exhibits that his work is directly advancing scientific knowledge in important areas of his study.
As the documentary evidence and corroborating testimony from experts in the field establishes, our client is a member of the profession holding an advanced degree. His education, experience, expertise, a record of publication and citation, and history of successful research in the field all indicate that he is well-positioned to benefit from the proposed endeavor. All of these factors aided by the excellent case preparation strategy employed by our experts, helped him obtain his NIW (National Interest Waiver) application approval. He even achieved his I-485 approval with our continuous support. We are glad to have had the opportunity to represent him in this case.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: