“Thank you very much for your efforts and great job, it’s been real pleasure working with you too. This a very good news, which I hope will continue till the end as good as it started.”
General Field: Anesthesiology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Anesthesia and Pain Management Consultant
Country of Origin: Egypt
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: Saudi Arabia
Approval Notice Date: February 21st, 2020
Processing Time: 9 months, 24 days
With an M.D., an anesthesia and pain management consultant from Egypt was a good fit for EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver). After a careful review of his credentials, we concluded that we could help him secure the national interest waiver, and these are the key points we focused on:
- We reviewed and accounted for our client’s work on developing pain control and management interventions that do not rely on the use of opioids in addition to establishing tools and techniques to improve treatment outcomes for morbidly obese patients. We demonstrated that his work is crucial to the US because it has contributed significantly towards combating the current opioid epidemic in the United States, which has become a major public health concern in recent years.
- We listed the 73 times his work was cited at the time of filing. We used this number to prove that our client’s publications are widely recognised and relied upon in the field of anesthesiology.
- Our client’s publication record was also noted: 18 peer-reviewed journal articles (8 of them first-authored). As these papers were published in the field’s top journals, they reflected our client’s influence in the field.
- As with all our clients, we helped him select potential recommenders to support his case. Our client obtained 5 letters of recommendation, all from notable experts and influential researchers in the field. This is what one of them noted about our client and his work: “One way that [client] has significantly contributed to this goal is in his efforts to further investigate the viability of using ultrasound guidance to enhance anesthesia in patients undergoing major surgeries that require a higher level of pain control and monitoring of stress responses.”
- We also listed the 8 times our client judged the work of his peers. As only top-level experts are invited to perform review work, our client’s review activity highlighted his important standing in the field.
Overall, it was 9 months and 24 days before the USCIS approved our client’s EB-2 NIW case, and we are pleased that they ultimately granted approval. We congratulate our client on this milestone and wish him the best as he continues to advance the field of anesthesiology here in the United States.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: