“The WeGreened website is user-friendly. Very convenient to upload documents and read information. I can ask questions in messages tab and NAILG staff always response fast and with professional advice. Their help on writing up application documents also saved me a lot of time and effort. Nice to have I-140 approved.”
General Field: Microelectronics Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Senior Design Engineer
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: September 28th, 2021
Processing Time: 10 months, 23 days
A Chinese client holding a Ph.D. in microelectronics technology approached us to file his NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition approval. He is currently working as a senior design engineer in the field of microelectronics engineering with his proposed endeavor to design, develop, and optimize GaN-based devices and high-voltage semiconductor power devices.
- His research related to using numerical device simulations, design software, and other tools to design, develop, and optimize GaN-based devices and high-voltage semiconductor power devices for improved real-life power conversion systems has great substantial merit and national importance.
- The applicant must present evidence that the U.S. would benefit on balance to waive the job offer criteria for an EB-2.
- The foreign national must be in a position to advance the proposed endeavor.
- A proposed endeavor, holding substantial merit and national importance.
Therefore, to fulfill the above-stated essentials, we assimilated the following attributes in our client’s petition packet:
1. He has completed at least 2 peer reviews to date in authoritative journals in his field.
2. His research has resulted in 15 peer-reviewed journal articles (10 of them first-authored) and 1 book chapter, cited a total of 38 times according to Google Scholar.
3. The National Basic Research Program of China, the High Technology Research and Development Program of China, the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Beijing Natural Science Foundation, and the Industry, Academia and Research combining and Public Science and Technology Special Program of Shenzhen have supported his study.
Other experts in the field provide additional insight into the merit of this endeavor, one out of five asserted:
“…[Client’s] work enables the field of microelectronics engineering to advance beyond its previous capabilities. Because this field is so integral to American interests, including space exploration and military readiness, the research that [client] has conducted is also meaningful to global technology development.”
As the documentary evidence and corroborating testimony from experts in the field establish, our client is a member of the profession holding an advanced degree. We are thus very pleased that he finally received his NIW approval, despite waiting for a longer period. We wish him the very best in life.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: