Who will benefit from a free evaluation?
- Anyone who is interested in a precise and comprehensive evaluation of their chance of obtaining U.S. permanent residency through employment-based petition (EB-2, NIW, EB1-A, EB1-B),
- Anyone who wonders if he/she is eligible to our "Approval or Refund®" Service Package, or
- Anyone who is interested in knowing their chance of obtaining a petition-based non-immigrant visa O-1.
How to request a free evaluation?
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
(or Send us an evaluation request here)
- Via fax: 214-580-5532
What information should you send us?
The more detailed information we receive, the more precise and comprehensive evaluation we can provide. Please submit the following information:
- Your most update CV/resume.
- Your country of birth; country of birth of your spouse if applicable.
- If you are a researcher, the number of your total citations and independent citations (from databases such as Google Scholar, Web of Science or Scopus). If you have a Google Scholar profile, provide your Google Scholar Profile link and make it public.
- Any evidence other than your citation record that your work is being implemented, used, or applied by others. Good examples can be: your patent that has been commercialized or your work resulting in licenses, contracts, or technology transfer agreements with companies, your work received funding from institutions or government-related agencies, and your work advanced to clinical trials or been included in clinical guidelines.
- Information regarding any experience with judging the work of others in your field. Good examples can be: reviewing papers for peer-reviewed journals/conferences (please also provide the exact number of papers you have reviewed), serving on an editorial board/being an associate editor (please also provide the impact factor of the journal), serving as conference chair, reviewing significant research grants, reviewing theses, judging dissertation work as an external referee for a PhD, and judging the work of established professionals as a member of a national panel of experts.
- If you are interested in EB-1B Outstanding Researcher/Professor category, please also provide the name and description of the sponsoring U.S. employer, and your job title and duties.
What should you expect from a free evaluation?
- a careful review of the information you provide;
- honest and objective assessment of your chance of case success;
- reasons of why or why not you are eligible for our "Approval or Refund®" service and how you can improve your chance of case approval;
- suggestions for alternatives if you are not qualified for the classification you intend to pursue.
- answers to general questions about our service
After receiving complete information, our attorneys will provide a free evaluation within 24 hours in business days. If you do not receive our response in this time frame, please check your email spam folder or email us again.
If you are interested in our recent approved cases, please see our recent EB-1 NIW approvals
To know more about our attorney fee and the USCIS filing fee, please refer to our Legal Fees page.
- An attorney-client relationship does not arise based on the free evaluation our attorneys provide.
- We do not charge any fee for the free evaluation or answer questions about your case.
- If you wish to discuss your case with our attorneys, we are happy to schedule a time to talk to you after we provide the evaluation and determine that we are able to take your case.