“It’s been a pleasant journey with you and your firm towards these achievements!”
General Field: Biochemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Scientist
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Illinois
Approval Notice Date: February 22nd, 2023
Processing Time: 1 month, 4 days (Premium Processing Requested)
When an EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary) client from China came to us for his application, our team made certain that he got the best service possible. So once the formality of signing the retainer had been done, we began preparing his petition on the basis of his academic and professional qualifications. Some of the factors that played a role in this are:
- He is one of the few leading next-generation sequencing, metabolite profiling, and cancer biology experts in biochemistry, and he has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in these areas of study.
- His work has been widely published and extensively cited throughout the field, as well as awarded funding from major institutions.
- He has also been invited to conduct peer reviews and has completed at least 58 reviews for journals that include national and internationally recognized magazines of repute.
- He has also made original contributions of major significance to the field of biochemistry, including but not limited to investigating the toxicity of nanoparticles and quantum dots on mitochondria to improve medical imaging and drug delivery and examining the pro-apoptotic effects of honokiol on different cancer types.
- Not only this, but his biochemistry research also addresses some of our nation’s and the world’s most pressing issues, including the health and economic burden of cancer.
- Moreover, the 13 peer-reviewed scientific articles that he has published have also been cited 466 times by researchers in at least 35 countries according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of biochemistry.
- Thus, not only has he shown that he meets at least three of the regulatory criteria, but the evidence in the aggregate also demonstrates his national and international acclaim and position at the very top of his field.
- Along with these factors, the 4 letters of recommendation that he had collected for his petition played a major role in corroborating the above evidence about his expertise. One of them said the following in their letter:
“More research into the underlying mechanisms of drug resistance is required to provide better cancer treatments and outcomes, as is research being conducted by [the client] into treatments and therapies that overcome known resistances. Specifically, [the client’s] research into the effects of inorganic materials and organic molecules on mitochondrial activity in cancer cells is key to finding better strategies and improved efficacy in fighting drug resistance in cancer.”
This ensured the success of his case because drug resistance and the rising rates of cancer are major points of concern for the U.S. healthcare system. So, when his approval came through just 1 month and 4 days later, we knew that it was due to our client’s excellent credentials and our case preparation strategy. We are glad that we could be of assistance to him on this journey and we thank him for choosing our firm to guide him in this matter.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: