“Thank you very much! I appreciate your hard work to make this happen. I have recommended several friends to work with you on their petitions. Some of them have also got their NIW approved. I will continue to recommend your firm to whoever I know looking for applying for NIW or EB1-A. Thanks again for your great services and look forward to working with you again.”
General Field: Mechanical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Research Associate
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: September 2nd, 2021
Processing Time: 9 days (Premium Processing Requested)
Our diligent team members in North America Immigration Law Group are experts dealing with employment-based petitions, and thus we make sure of devising our client’s petitions in the most unique way possible. With a record of more than 25,000 approved cases, we agreed to take our client’s case, a postdoctoral research associate from China holding a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering. He hired our law firm to file his NIW petition back in 2019 and after 2 years, he once again retained our services to file another petition under the EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) category. Undoubtedly, he has extraordinary abilities to continue further in the field of mechanical engineering. After judging his credentials, we were sure that his academic and professional background has equipped him with a robust skill set is a tremendous asset to any research laboratory or institution. Thus, we incorporated the following information in his EB1A petition packet:
- We highlighted that his work has garnered a total of 207 citations from at least 11 countries, emphasizing that numerous other researchers also use his work in their own laboratories. This feature of his career further demonstrates that he is invaluable to the progression of mechanical engineering; his work has served researchers in the United States and abroad.
- Also, we specified his noteworthy publication record i.e., 22 peer-reviewed scientific articles all of which were published in some of the top-ranked journals, authenticating the fact that only a handful of scholars have an academic and professional background that is as extensive as that of our client. Since few others possess such a skill set and level of prior contributions, he is a uniquely valuable researcher in mechanical engineering who must continue progressing in his field of endeavor here in the United States without any hurdles.
- In addition, we noted that he has served the academic community by appraising the work of his peers for highly discerning journals 32 times. He has been chosen several times by the journals’ editorial board for the peer review activity, which signifies that he has demonstrated a remarkable ability to analyze intricate research and make an informed judgment about whether or not a specific work meets modern research demands. This capability is unique to only the most qualified researchers, proving that he is certainly a researcher of this caliber.
- It was inescapable for us to study his intended research focusing on gravity wave parameterization, addressing some of our nation’s most pressing issues, such as optimizing the thrust induced by corona-driven electro-hydrodynamic propellers and controlling the microfluidics with electro-convective effects.
- Moreover, his research got supported by funding from leading federal agencies, including the Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate, UK Home Office, National Institutes of Health, Paul G. Allen Family Foundation, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation; National Science Foundation, Office of Naval Research, and thus these funding grants demonstrate that he has been acknowledged for his work and its relevance to national interests.
- Besides, we incorporated five recommendation letters provided by other expert researchers in the field, one of whom stated that:
“[Client] is a prolific researcher who specializes in mechanical engineering subjects such as electro-hydrodynamic (EHD) flow. It is through his contributions that the field of mechanical engineering achieves a great deal of progress because he offers novel insights that researchers in the past have not been able to provide. Specifically, I would like to discuss his insights in regards to the growing field of EHD. Not many others in the field offer such insight, making it crucial that he is granted the means to perform his research in the United States.”
We are glad that his case was approved and we got one more approved case to our success bucket. We would like to thank our team’s vigilance in this case and our client’s trust in us throughout the adjudication process. We would also like to thank the premium processing upgrade, which is a paid option offered by the USCIS which allows petitioners to enjoy speedy adjudication (the case will be processed within 15 days instead of 9-12 months). Thus, our client’s case was adjudicated just 9 days after we filed the case.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: