“Thank you so much for sharing this news. I really appreciate your help in advancing my career in the U.S.”
General Field: Pharmacology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Associate II
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Pennsylvania
Approval Notice Date: May 24th, 2022
Processing Time: 12 days (Premium Processing Requested)
The EB1-A or Alien of Extraordinary Ability is a kind of employment-based, first-preference visa if you are a noncitizen of extraordinary ability. So, for clients who come to NAILG seeking help with their EB1-A case, our team ensures that they collect every relevant data that could help prove the extraordinary ability of the client. So when a leading cardiovascular and integrative physiology expert in pharmacology came to us for her EB1- A case we ensured the same for her.
Our team searched and found the following data:
- The client has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in the chosen study area. She is especially well-known for her work to uncover the role of nitric oxide signaling in acidosis. Furthermore, her work has revolutionized our understanding of cardiac and renal pathophysiology.
- The client has spent years investigating cardiovascular pharmacology and integrative physiology issues and is regarded as an authority in the field. The field has recognized her authority by inviting her to review and evaluate the work of her peers no fewer than 59 times.
- Her work has resulted in 22 peer-reviewed scientific articles and 1 book chapter accepted for publication.
- These publications have been cited 207 times by researchers in at least 24 countries according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of pharmacology.
- Her study has been supported by funding from the National Institutes of Health indicating that her work is nationally significant.
- Finally, her work as a research associate with a Ph.D. in veterinary pharmacology and toxicology has been recognized and praised by 5 recommenders who wrote letters of support for her. One of these experts said:
“[Client’s] research has noticeably improved general knowledge of the pathophysiology of anorectal disorders such as anorectal incontinence, anal fissures, and hemorrhoids. [Client’s] research is valuable to this endeavor because she has identified several therapeutic targets to treat smooth muscle dysfunction due to aging. Her findings have enabled medical researchers to develop specific and rational therapeutic methods for treating anorectal incontinence in the elderly. Given [the client’s] unique methods and accomplished background in pharmacology, the continuation of her work in the United States is essential to maintaining the quality of life of the aging population.”
So, when her approval came through only 12 days after filing, we were happy to have seen her case through to approval. The premium processing upgrade was also helpful in getting the approval quickly. We wish her all the best in her future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: