On September 9th, 2021 and February 22nd, 2022, we received another EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver) and EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approval for a Research Scientist in the Field of Biomedical Science (Approval Notice).
General Field: Biomedical Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Scientist
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Connecticut
One of the few leading experts on the mechanisms of gastrointestinal cancers like colorectal and pancreatic cancers in biomedical science, our client achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in these areas of study. She approached North America Immigration Law Group to help her in building an influential NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition, establishing that she is well-known for studying the mechanisms that drive colorectal and pancreatic cancers and has spent years investigating issues related to them and is regarded as an authority in the field of biomedical science.
Her impressive credentials ensured that we countersigned the client-attorney relationship agreement and proceeded with preparing a thorough petition dossier to achieve the national interest waiver for our remarkable client. We noted the following important aspects while filing her NIW case:
- Peer review experience is considered to be a widely accepted method for research validation with publishers relying on the peer review process to uphold the quality and validity of individual articles and the journals that publish them. Therefore, she evaluated the work of her peers no fewer than 33 times.
- In addition to directly advancing the study of the mechanisms of colorectal and pancreatic cancer through her original research and peer review service, she published 10 peer-reviewed scientific articles and 2 book chapters in international journals which attracted 424 citations from a wide audience hailing from well-known international institutions both in the United States and abroad.
Not only did we assist her in devising this successful case but she also retained us for filing another petition under the I-140 EB1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) visa category. Even though both the visa categories are unique, we made sure to compile all the new information provided by our client to be incorporated in the EB1A petition to meet the requirements.
- We observed that her research focuses on designing and executing research projects related to the discovery of novel therapeutic targets for treating pancreatic diseases which is relevant to improving the quality and cost-effectiveness of healthcare in the United States.
- Her work has also been supported by funding from leading agencies, including the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS), and the National Cancer Institute (NCI), another measure of her success in pursuing her proposed endeavor. Hence, these funding grants support foundational biomedical research to provide a basis for advances in a variety of medical domains.
- Moreover, we included copies of her Ph.D. diploma and transcripts, the employment letter confirming her current position along with 4 recommendation letters acquired by our client from other established researchers in the field. One of them stated the below: –
“[Client’s] work significantly benefits the United States, where colorectal cancer is a highly prevalent and commonly deadly form of cancer. In fact, according to research from the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, colorectal cancers are the 2nd most common cause of cancer-related death affecting both women and men. Because her work identifies new therapeutic targets for treating colorectal cancers, her work significantly benefits cancer outcomes in the United States. [Client’s] research is therefore in the clear interest of the United States. I thus offer her my full support in her continuation of her work in the field.”
Overall, we are glad that we were able to prove to the USCIS that our client is crucial for determining the mechanisms that drive colorectal cancer and is thus essential for addressing the root cause of the disease’s progression and reducing its prevalence in the United States. Thus, she received her NIW as well as EB1A despite a long wait. We truly thank her for her constant cooperation and kind support throughout the adjudication process.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: