On February 2nd, 2022 and May 14th, 2022, we received another EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Field of Biomedical Science (Approval Notice).
General Field: Biomedical Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Researcher
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: New York
A postdoctoral researcher from China approached our law firm to file a National Interest Waiver (NIW) petition that falls in the employment-based, second-preference (EB-2) immigration category. Since the entire process is complex and, at times, a bit convoluted, our client decided to seek the assistance of our proficient immigration attorneys. We are well aware that the key point in the NIW petition is to prove the national benefit that the applicant will bring to the US in his/her field, therefore, we have a successful record of more than 25,000 approved I-140 cases. In this case, too, we ensured that our client receives only the highest quality of service.
Here we list a few details that we got incorporated in his NIW petition packet:
- He has actively engaged his peers in the field of biomedical science by authoring and co-authoring seven peer-reviewed articles that have been published in international journals.
- Moreover, his work has attracted a wide audience and has been cited 448 times by researchers both in the United States and abroad. These researchers hail from well-known international institutions.
- Considering his peer review record where he has served as a peer reviewer for many academic journals, conducting 14 peer reviews. Peer review activity is the bedrock of the scientific community, allowing works to be published with accuracy. The fact that he has been asked to review work by his peers on several occasions indicates that he is an essential member of the community.
After concluding and submitting his NIW petition to the USCIS, while we were waiting for a decision to be made on the case, our client retained us for filing another application under the employment-based, first-preference visa, an Alien of Extraordinary Ability (EB-1A) visa, which applies to aliens who have distinguished themselves professionally in their fields of work or study. We were certain that his noteworthy credentials would acquire him the EB1A approval as well along with the NIW success. Therefore, we laid out a customized EB1A petition packet demonstrating the below mentioned:
- We discussed our client’s research work in the field of biomedical science, focusing on studying macrophages in the human bone marrow and their responses to cellular changes. In addition, his research addresses some of the world’s most pressing issues, including the understanding and treatment of significant diseases like hepatitis B.
- Besides, his study has been supported by funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). This financial support to his research, therefore, serves as evidence that his work is of recognized importance to national medical interests and holds scientific and social significance.
Furthermore, the significance of a customized petition letter along with strong recommendation letters to strengthen the petition cannot be overemphasized. Thus, we added four recommendation letters obtained by our client from other established experts in the field, corroborating that our client’s novel and groundbreaking studies must be allowed here in the United States to continue to promote advancements in the treatment of infectious diseases. One of them stated that: “[Client’s] study outlined above, along with the other major strides he has made by publishing and circulating his work, leave me with no doubt that he enjoys a position of prestige in our field and is a highly valued member of our community. Thus, his developments place him above the majority of our fellow professionals. For these reasons, the U.S. must utilize every available resource to support the client’s ongoing work.”
Summing up, our esteemed client achieved both the I-140 approvals one after the other without any further request for additional evidence (RFE). Delightfully, our entire associated team of North America Immigration Law Group congratulates him on this breakthrough. Now, together we await his I-485 approvals.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: