“Thank you so much for your excellent work on my case. You are really professional and efficient. I’d like to recommend you to my friends in the future.”
General Field: Chemical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Scholar
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: November 7th, 2016
Processing Time: 14 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
Just 2 weeks after North America Immigration Law Group (NAILG) filed an EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition for a postdoctoral scholar from China, the USCIS granted their approval. The reason for such rapid adjudication is thanks to Premium Processing (PP), a paid service offered by the USCIS that allows petitioners to have action taken on their cases within 15 calendar days. Not only are we pleased that our client is now one step closer towards green card success, we are also glad that the USCIS did not issue a Request for Evidence (RFE). This is testament to our excellent strategy in putting together a strong EB-1A petition for our client. Even so, there is no doubt that our client’s solid credentials played a major role in case approval. These are some of the highlights:
- Our client’s 40 instances of peer reviews service were detailed. We convinced the USCIS that only top-level experts in their field are invited to perform review work, so this frequent review activity established our client’s notable standing in the field.
- We listed the 25 scientific articles to our client’s name, all of which were published in well-known scientific journals.
- The 192 times our client’s work was cited was also noted. We demonstrated that our client’s findings are progressing the work of various researchers around the world, and in extension, the field of chemical engineering as a whole.
- Not to be missed was our client’s work on catalysts and catalytic reactions. We proved that his research addresses some of the United States’ most important issues in understanding catalysis that is essential to reducing harmful chemicals in fossil fuel emissions.
- The six recommendation letters that our client obtained from his peers were also highlighted. They served as additional evidence that our client is an outstanding researcher and that his work is very important to the US. According to one of these recommenders: “[Client] is an outstanding chemical engineer and researcher, with a record of success that surpasses the majority of his peers. He has unique experience and a proven capability for accomplishing high-level research in this area. His skills are unique, well-developed, and certainly needed in today’s scientific community. It is important for further developments in catalysis research that he be permitted to continue his work in the United States.”
We congratulate our client for overcoming this significant hurdle in the green card process, and we bid him well as he continues to advance the field of chemical engineering in the US.
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: