“Thank you so much to the Chen Immigration Team for your assistance and professionalism throughout the process. I am delighted that the case was approved so quickly without an RFE.”
General Field: Atmospheric Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Researcher
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Massachusetts
Approval Notice Date: March 18th, 2023
Processing Time: 20 days (Premium Processing Requested)
A leading computational model design expert in atmospheric chemistry came to NAILG for his EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) application. Since the EB1-A criteria require a strong conviction of the extraordinary abilities of the applicant, our team worked to prove this by putting together his petition packet. This petition contained every relevant information about his proposed endeavor, academic and professional accomplishments, awards and recognitions, etc. Some of them are as follows:
- As an expert in the field, he has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in this area of study. Computer modeling of atmospheric chemistry is a crucial research tool to improve our understanding of air quality and environmental health, predict future pollution and climate scenarios, and evaluate the impacts of environmental policies.
- He has spent years investigating issues related to atmospheric chemistry and is regarded as an authority in the field. The field has recognized his authority by inviting him to review and evaluate the work of his peers no fewer than 13 times.
- He has received 4 letters of recommendation from other experts corroborating the worth of his work in the field. One of them wrote:
“[The client] is an expert in the design of atmospheric chemistry models, whose education history, and experience make him an asset to the United States and around the globe. [The client] is widely published and respected for his atmospheric chemistry models, and his continued research in the United States is crucial for environmental and air pollution analysis.”
Another one of his recommenders said:
“[The client] is a specialist in atmospheric chemistry model development and refinement whose advanced air quality analysis processes facilitate the evaluation and reduction of pollution across the United States. He is a widely published expert who consistently produces innovative research and analytical designs that are actively utilized by his peers. For the improvement of environmental evaluation and policy, [the client] is an invaluable asset to the United States.”
- His work has yielded 10 peer-reviewed scientific articles which have been cited 282 times by researchers in at least 40 countries according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of atmospheric chemistry. This places him in the top 1% of most highly cited authors publishing on topics in Environmental Science over the past 4 years according to OpenAlex.
- His work in high-performance computing and neural networks has been funded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Science to Achieve Results (STAR) Program and his study on atmospheric chemistry emissions has been recognized and supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF).
So, once these facts were assembled, we sent his petition packet for adjudication and waited for some 20 days before receiving his approval. We are glad that he chose us to represent him in this case and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: