“I am so pleased to know my I-140 has been approved. Thank you so much for all your help! I am so lucky and so thankful for having your assistance.”
On May 24th, 2022, we received another EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approval for an Associate Professor in the Field of Medicinal Chemistry (Approval Notice).
General Field: Medicinal Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Associate Professor
Country of Origin: China
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: China
Approval Notice Date: May 24th, 2022
Processing Time: 2 months, 10 days (Premium Processing Requested)
The EB1-A or Alien of Extraordinary Ability is designed for those foreign nationals who want to immigrate to the United States and have some extraordinary ability in a chosen field of study. So when a client from China approached us for his EB1-A application we checked his academic and professional documents to find evidence of his extraordinary contributions to the field of medicinal chemistry. During this process, we found the following:
- He is one of the few leading drug discovery and optimization experts in medicinal chemistry, and he has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in this area of study.
- He has spent several years investigating issues related to drug discovery and optimization and is regarded as an authority in the field. The field has recognized his authority by inviting him to review and evaluate the work of his peers no fewer than 70 times.
- In addition to directly advancing drug discovery and optimization through his original research and peer review service, he has actively engaged his peers in the field of medicinal chemistry by authoring and co-authoring 43 peer-reviewed scientific articles, 2 book chapters, 6 patents, and 1 patent application.
- Not only this but his discoveries have also gone on to influence his peers. That is, these publications have been cited 362 times by researchers in at least 35 countries according to Google Scholar.
- It is clear not only that the client is conducting important original research, but that his work is also considered majorly significant by the editors of the top journals in the field.
- Finally, his work has also found support in letters of recommendation written by other experts who had been following the trajectory of his research. One such scholar wrote the following for him:
“[Client’s] research has already resulted in new drug discoveries to treat diabetes, cancer, and bacterial infections. He has also developed and designed new methodologies that are instrumental in research around drug developments for others with this same goal. Through [the client’s] research in medicinal chemistry, in addition to his extensive study on drug discovery, he has proven himself to be an irreplaceable asset within the American scientific community, and all reasonable effort must be made to retain this talented medicinal chemistry expert.”
So, even before his approval came through, we were already certain of his victory. And that is exactly how his case panned out. With help of the premium processing upgrade and letters of recommendation, the client’s petition received approval only 2 months and 10 days later. Our firm wishes him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.