“It was a pleasure to work with Chen Associates and their team of attorneys. They have a large team but all of them maintain the highest standards of expertise and professionalism. Two other aspects worth mentioning are; first, they greatly help strategize case preparation in terms of timing such that your application to gets an edge. Second, they only ask what is necessary and sufficient e.g., in terms of reference letters which keeps the case focused and greatly saves the time and effort required to solicit excess letters or testimonials. Certainly recommend my peers to work with Chen Associates.”
General Field: Biochemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Scientist
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Maryland
Approval Notice Date: January 20th, 2023
Processing Time: 9 days (Premium Processing Requested)
Our EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary) client from India was one of the few leading protein biochemistry and pharmacology experts in biochemistry, and he had achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in these areas of study before coming to us. When he came to our firm, he was already working as a scientist in the field and had made considerable contributions both academically and professionally. Our team made use of these achievements to build his petition and prove his extraordinary ability in the chosen field. Some of the factors that played an important role in the approval were:
- His work has regularly inspired further advances in protein biochemistry and pharmacology, particularly those studies centered on testing and screening the effectiveness of novel therapeutics and vaccine candidates. Considering this widespread use of his work, it was clear that he is a keystone researcher in the field of biochemistry.
- He had made original contributions of major significance to the field of biochemistry, including but not limited to introducing several new vaccine candidates and biodegradable nanocapsules with small molecule drugs to advance therapeutic approaches for cancers and other diseases.
- The field had already recognized his authority by inviting him to review and evaluate the work of his peers no fewer than 60 times.
- He actively engaged his peers in the field of biochemistry by authoring and co-authoring 9 peer-reviewed articles and 1 book chapter that have been published in international journals.
- Not only this, but his discoveries have also gone on to influence his peers. That is, these publications have been cited 202 times by researchers in at least 30 countries according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of biochemistry.
- Furthermore, his study has received funding from the National Institutes of Health, the National Science Foundation, and the National Institute of Drug Abuse.
- Another factor that helped his case was the letters of recommendation we attached to his petition. We were able to gather 4 letters all from leading experts in the field of our client’s expertise. A few sample passages from them are arranged below:
“It is my professional opinion that [the client] is a biochemistry researcher of the highest caliber. His research has repeatedly and consistently provided the field with necessary and actionable information, providing novel insights and informing the work of fellow leaders in the field. His expertise in protein biochemistry has vaulted him to the forefront of the field. Indeed, [the client’s] expertise in protein sciences, pharmacology, and chemical biology is a boon to the field and allows him to produce some of the most impactful research in the field today.”
“[The client], a researcher of the highest echelon in the field of biochemistry, has devoted his career in part to identifying novel treatments for such cancers. Indeed, his work on tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinase-2 (TIMP-2) has provided the field with a novel targeted therapy to treat tumors in lung cancer patients. As such, [the client’s] research is of specific and urgent interest to the United States.”
As is evident from the above passages, the client was indeed a valued member of the scientific community and was a leading researcher in his field of expertise. Having thus shown that his work was of great value to the country and allowing him to continue the work would only benefit the U.S., we waited for approval. It was to our satisfaction that the approval came through only 9 days later. We are proud to have worked with him and we wish him the best of luck.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: