“Thank you for all your help during the process. I am happy that all the hard work done towards I-140 finally paid off.”
On January 7th, 2022, we received another EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approval for a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Field of Neuroscience (Approval Notice).
General Field: Neuroscience
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Fellow
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Massachusetts
Approval Notice Date: January 7th, 2022
Processing Time: 11 days (Premium Processing Requested)
The Alien of Extraordinary Ability (EB1A) visa is for a noncitizen of extraordinary ability, for which the applicant must establish his or her extraordinary ability in their chosen fields through sustained national or international acclaim. Therefore, when our client from India, a postdoctoral fellow approached North America Immigration Law Group for his EB1-A application filing, we made sure of going through his submitted credentials thoroughly to put relevant information in his EB1A petition packet, proving his extraordinary ability in the chosen area of expertise.
We helped our client in the preparation of his EB1A petition packet by noting his impressive background, strong record of past achievements, recognition of expertise by journals seeking his services to review manuscripts, and unique knowledge relevant to his current and future work, sustained international acclaim, and his achievements recognized in the field through implementation by others and extensive citation of his work. Some of the followings are:
- He acquired his Ph.D. degree from India’s well-known University, and he is considered a highly qualified advanced degree scientist with extensive experience in neuropharmacology, toxicology, gene characterization, and drug delivery.
- His research focuses on exploring the link between cancer genes and neurodegeneration, addressing some of our nations and the world’s most pressing issues, including the mechanisms of neurodegenerative conditions, and targets for novel therapies.
- His research has been published in some of the top publication venues in his field resulting in 18 peer-reviewed scientific articles and 3 book chapters.
- Due to his research’s great applicability in the field of neuroscience, his work has been cited 374 times in other peer-reviewed journal articles, placing him in the 1% loftiest cited authors publishing on topics in cell biology, chemistry, and toxicology over the past 7 years according to Microsoft Academic. A number of his publications have been cited by other national and international researchers at a much higher rate than those of other researchers in the field.
- Another way he has contributed to the field is through his record of peer review. He conducted 65 peer reviews to date and has reviewed dozens of articles. His impressive record is further evidence that he has established himself as a noteworthy researcher and is acknowledged as such within the field.
- It is evident by the recommendation letters submitted by our client obtained from four internationally recognized experts corroborating that other researchers have also seen the value in his research and its results, which therefore continue to help improve medical science both due to their value and through the work of others. Thus, one of his recommenders stated the below-mentioned:
“In summation, [client] has shown himself to be a skilled and exceptional researcher whose work presents tangible advancements in treating neurological disorders. His work should be supported and encouraged to continue to benefit the people of the United States.”
We are grateful to our client for choosing and trusting our law firm in representing him and his research to the USCIS. Given the prevalence of environmental factors that cause neurological deficits, including Parkinson’s disease, we are glad that we were able to establish our client’s invaluable findings for developing therapeutic approaches for these debilitating disorders. We sincerely congratulate him for achieving his EB1A approval in just 11 days, and also, thank him for retaining our services for his and his spouse’s I-485 applications, recently gaining their green cards too. We wish him all the best in his further endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.