“I am glad I approached your firm to help me with my petition. I truly appreciate all your help and guidance through the process.”
On May 16st, 2022, we received another EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approval for a Data Scientist in the Field of Artificial Intelligence (Approval Notice).
General Field: Artificial Intelligence
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Data Scientist
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Pennsylvania
Approval Notice Date: May 16st, 2022
Processing Time: 14 days (Premium Processing Requested)
The EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) visa is for those select individuals of foreign origin who are extraordinarily talented or gifted in a certain area of interest such as science, arts, business, etc. So when we received a request for an EB1-A case from a leading machine learning, natural language processing, multivariate analysis, and statistical data analysis expert in artificial intelligence, we made sure to help him the best we knew how. Our brilliant team began digging into his academic and professional documents and collected several relevant points to use in his petition. Some of these were as follows:
- The client has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in the chosen area of study. He is especially well-known for his research on the comprehensive impact of COVID-19 on minorities and stroke patients.
- The field has recognized his authority by inviting him to review and evaluate the work of his peers no fewer than 18 times. Among the journals and conferences that have sought out his expertise and insight are several well-known scientific organizations of repute from across the world.
- To confirm the elite level of accomplishment demonstrated by our client, his work has been extensively recognized by independent scholars, and all of his 4 recommenders are internationally renowned experts in the field, belonging to elite institutions.
- Our client’s work has resulted in 14 peer-reviewed scientific articles. Moreover, these papers have been published in some of the most discerning, high-impact journals in his field.
- Additionally, his overall work related to the improvement of stroke risk prediction, machine learning in healthcare, and our understanding of the impact of COVID-19 has been cited 550 times by peers in at least 41 countries using his prior findings to make additional discoveries related to machine learning, the full impact of COVID-19, etc.
- Due to its clear implications for addressing the overwhelming threat of cardiovascular and stroke events to human health, his research has already attracted the attention of the private sector as well.
- Working with 99 health centers in 17 countries, as well as 369 U.S. counties, our client collected structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data on patients infected with COVID-19. Because of the variety and complexity of this data, he developed a series of algorithms that blended and cleansed the data, ensuring that only accurate studies were included and that all of the information was summarized under a unified coding standard.
- At the same time, his work has been supported by funding from Genentech and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
Along with these pieces of facts, we also quoted from the 4 letters of recommendation he had received from other experts. Some of these have the following statements about his work:
“[The client] is proficient in some of the field’s most elusive areas. His construction of complex algorithms that are easy to use provides a great service to healthcare professionals that require large amounts of data to be analyzed in a clean and easily readable manner. The artificial intelligence field would be at a clear disadvantage should he not be able to continue his research. I thus highly recommend that he be allowed to remain in the country.”
“Beyond its scholarly relevance, the implementation of AI into the healthcare system has innumerable advantages. Indeed, AI can aid in making clinical decisions, and diagnoses and improve the quality of care according to individual needs and conditions. This radically helps treat patients who suffer from sepsis, which, in the United States, amounts to more than 1.7 million adults a year. Most strikingly, 270,000 of this total number of sepsis-affected patients die yearly. [The client] directly contributes to curbing this number. [The client] is a valuable part of the United States scientific community.”
So, when his approval came through, we were proud of having helped him through. We wish him all the best for his future.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.