“We appreciate all of your help and effort on my case.”
General Field: Analytical Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Research Associate
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Illinois
Approval Notice Date: March 29th, 2022
Processing Time: 1 month, 11 days (Premium Processing Requested)
North America Immigration Law Group has attained a leading position in the field of obtaining immigrant and nonimmigrant visas for petitioners. Our clients hail from all over the world and are experts in every walk of life imaginable. This experience with over 25,000 clients has given us an edge over other law firms when it comes to the ins and outs of the adjudication process. We help our clients right from the first step of case preparation all the way through the processing and approval. This is why we receive positive feedback from our clients all the time.
A client came to us in February 2022 for his Alien of Extraordinary Ability (EB1-A) petition. He was one of the few leading biosensors experts in analytical chemistry. He was especially well-known for his works in nanomaterials based sensors. This initial information about his proposed work itself was enough to show that he was an extraordinary researcher in the field. Our team ensured that even the adjudicators knew this for a fact by personalizing his petition with the following details:
- The field has recognized his authority by inviting him to review and evaluate the work of his peers no fewer than 48 times.
- He has actively engaged his peers in the field of analytical chemistry by authoring and co-authoring 15 peer-reviewed articles that have been published in international journals.
- In fact, he is one of the top 1% of most highly cited authors publishing on topics in chemistry with over 482 citations, over the past 10 years according to Microsoft Academic.
- His publications have been cited by researchers in at least 26 countries according to Google Scholar.
- His work has thus been among the most cited in the field in the past several years, and he has been consistently cited more than one would expect from an average researcher in the field. It can therefore be objectively corroborated that he has made significant original contributions documented by his publications, as his achievements have been widely recognized and relied upon in the field of analytical chemistry.
- Due to its clear implications for cancer diagnosis and therapy, his research has already attracted the attention of the private sector.
- Furthermore, his work has resulted in the publication of two patents. He has published two patents based on his work on biosensors and their applications in cancer imaging. The publication of these patents demonstrates how his research is resulting in unique work that has value for the private sector.
- We also encouraged our client to obtain written testimonials from other experts in his field who could corroborate the information we were putting down in the petition. One of these said:
“[The client] is currently a leading researcher in the field of analytical chemistry and a most valuable part of the scientific community. He has consistently introduced cutting-edge methodologies and technologies into the field, which have not only influenced his peers but have also changed the character of analytical chemistry globally. Any interruption to his work in the United States would undoubtedly hinder his field’s growth and maturation.”
These pieces of evidence when put together made for a very impressive petition, winning him the EB1-A approval in just 1 month and 11 days. Thanks to the premium processing upgrade for speeding up the adjudication process.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: