“Thanks a lot for all your assistance with my case!”
General Field: Biomedical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Instructor
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: May 6th, 2022
Processing Time: 12 days (Premium Processing Requested)
The EB1-A or Alien of Extraordinary Ability is a kind of employment-based immigrant visa for foreign nationals who have some extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics which one can showcase through sustained national or international acclaim. Our team at NAILG specializes in EB1-A visas and has helped thousands of applicants get approval. So when a leading photoacoustic imaging expert in biomedical engineering from China came to NAILG for his EB1-A case, we made sure he got the best service and hence won the approval.
Our team ensured the success of his case by customizing his petition with the following information:
- He has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in biomedical engineering and he is especially well-known for research on novel imaging contrasts for in vivo tumor imaging and bioluminescence tomography-guided systems.
- He is seen as an authority in the field and has been invited to review and evaluate the work of his peers no fewer than 11 times.
- In addition to directly advancing photoacoustic tomography, bioluminescence tomography-guided systems, and in vivo tumor imaging through his original research and peer review service, he has actively engaged his peers in the field of biomedical engineering by authoring and co-authoring 18 peer-reviewed articles and 1 book chapter that have been published in international journals.
- Additionally, his overall work has been cited a massive total of 1,215 times by peers in at least 57 countries using his prior findings to make additional discoveries.
- Due to its clear implications for the rapid and effective diagnosis of cancerous tumors, his breakthrough research has already attracted the attention of the private sector as well.
- Along with this, his work has received 4 letters of recognition from other experts who wrote to corroborate the worth and excellence of our client’s research in the area. Two of these letters have been quoted from below:
“[The client’s] methods provide earlier and more accurate cancer detections to improve the prognoses for millions of people around the world. His work is thus instrumental in the advancement of these critical technologies and in reducing the global toll of cancer. For this reason, it is my professional opinion that he should continue his work in the United States uninterrupted.”
“Due to [the client’s] cutting-edge developments, scientists and physicians are able to find and diagnose tumors earlier and more accurately, and this is especially salient in the context of American public health. Therefore, it is imperative that [the client] continue his research in the United States. His novel methods improve the prognosis for millions of Americans by providing earlier and more accurate detection of cancerous tumors. In order for progress to continue at its current pace, [the client] must remain in the nation.”
Thus, the petition packet was packed with information about his work and its excellence, which aided in the quick adjudication of his case. Another factor that helped him get the approval in just 12 days was the premium processing upgrade. So, we are glad to have been of assistance to him in this process, and we wish him the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: