“Thank you very much!”
General Field: Materials Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Researcher
Country of Origin: China
Country of Residence at the Time of Filing: China
Approval Notice Date: October 16th, 2020
Processing Time: 4 months, 5 days (Premium Processing Requested)
With a doctoral degree in materials science and engineering and extensive experience in leading discerning research in the same field, a postdoctoral researcher requested us to file an EB-1A petition i.e., a request for an employment-based immigrant visa in the classification as an alien of extraordinary ability in the field of materials science. Thus, we started evaluating her comprehensive background of expertise and we asserted countersigning the retainer agreement, thereby extending the reasonable expectation that she has the ability to continue advancing in the proposed field in the United States.
Our client’s EB1A petition consisted of the following details:
- We noted the 1,720 times her work was cited by independent and remarkable researchers, demonstrating the absolute implication of her research distinguishing her from other researchers in the field of materials science.
- Additionally, we highlighted the 50 peer-reviewed scientific articles (16 of them first- or co-first-authored) she published. It can therefore be impartially corroborated that she has made substantial contributions documented by her publications, as her achievements have been widely recognized in the field of materials science.
- Moreover, we validated that our client judged the work of her fellow peers 21 times. Only the sterling researchers in the field are requested to adjudicate the work of others, our client’s notable peer-review experience signifies her strong position in the field.
- On the top of all, we specified her research focused on enhancing the stability and catalytic activity of electrocatalysts for applications in advanced renewable energy technologies. Her research explicitly addresses some of the country’s most pressing issues in understanding how to leverage functional nanomaterials and nanotechnology to address modern energy needs in a sustainable fashion.
- To strengthen her case, we included recommendation letters signed by six other well-established experts in the field, one of whom stated:
“[Our client] has distinguished herself as an acclaimed materials science researcher on the basis of her highly cited work and has thus proven herself to be more than worthy of the continued support of the United States.”
Our client received the EB-1A petition approval without any request for evidence (RFE) and within 4 months, thanks to premium processing. We congratulate her for getting an inch closer to achieving the green card success. Our team would like to thank her for trusting our law firm to be a part of this journey.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: