“Thank you so much. I really appreciate your service.”
On April 8th, 2021 and August 10th, 2021, we received another EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver) and EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approval for a Research Fellow in the Field of Biomedicine (Approval Notice).
General Field: Biomedicine
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Fellow
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Massachusetts
In order to qualify for an employment-based second preference (EB-2) visa under the criteria of NIW (National Interest Waiver), our client, a research fellow was required to showcase his abilities and knowledge in the proposed field to meet all the requirements aligned under the analytical framework set forth in Matter of DHANASAR. As North America Immigration Law Group specializes in handling the employment-based immigration petition, we advised our client a list of required documents and a few recommendation letters to file for his case when he hired us. Once he sent out the package to us, our team thoroughly evaluated his credentials and established that he was a suitable candidate for the EB-2 visa category.
3 months after we filed his case for NIW, he decided to retain our services for filing another I-140 petition under the EB1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) visa category. Many of our clients file more than one petition as it increases their chances of getting closer to obtaining a green card. Similarly, in this case, we were sure of our client’s capabilities and agreed to prepare another strong case on his behalf. Since we already prepared his NIW case, filing for his EB1A was facile for us, and we incorporated the below-mentioned information in his respective petition dossiers:
- We noted that our client held an MS degree in biotechnology, immunology, oncology, genetics, and biology and extensive experience in the field of biomedicine focusing on the molecular pathogenesis of sepsis, ARDS, and oncological and hematological diseases. We aimed to prove to the USCIS that his intended research is of great importance because it addresses some of our nation’s and the world’s most pressing issues, including a large number of deaths due to cancer or sepsis.
- We detailed the 8 peer-reviewed scientific articles he published, which altogether accumulated 307 citations from leading researchers in the field from at least 33 countries. These achievements demonstrate that he has surpassed any reasonable expectations for a scientist in the present-day field of biomedicine.
- Moreover, we argued the urgent need for our client’s work in his field by noting the evidence of peer interest in his research, and we mentioned the 2 times he reviewed the work of fellow researchers as a peer-reviewer for highly acclaimed journals, signifying his excellent standing in the field of biomedicine in terms of both research and health.
- Not only he maintained an extraordinary record of his publications, peer-review experience, an accumulation of citations but his research was also supported by an impressive array of funding from notable organizations. Considering the well-renowned status of these funding sources, it is evident that his work has critical social implications and further emphasis on the importance of his research.
- We also elaborated on his research which is complemented by fellow experts, highlighting his breakthroughs, and the ways that his unique findings have been applied throughout the field. To support the aforementioned facts, we added six recommendation letters to his petition dossier. The following excerpt is from one of the letters:
“As proven by the wide-ranging impact and support of this work, he clearly has global influence throughout the field. With the global concern about COVID-19 and other emerging infectious diseases, therapeutic intervention techniques are in high demand. [Client’s] work is therefore relevant to addressing today’s most pressing health concerns…By elucidating the role of the pituitary gland in regulating septic shock-associated inflammatory response, he has uncovered a new understanding of human health. In this way, his findings are of great value to disease treatment in the United States.”
The USCIS adjudicated our client’s I-140 applications thoroughly and eventually granted him the NIW and EB1A approvals 4 months apart without issuing an RFE (Request for Evidence). We thank our team for their efforts and our client for trusting our law firm throughout the process. We wish him well in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: