“Thank you so much for all your hard work.”
General Field: Bioinformatics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Bioinformatics Engineer II
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Massachusetts
Approval Notice Date: March 11th, 2021
Processing Time: 7 days (Premium Processing requested)
With an MS in bioinformatics and years of discerning research, our client possesses the capabilities to continue advancing in the field of bioinformatics. She approached us to construct an EB-1B (Outstanding Professors and Researchers) petition on her behalf and we promptly started evaluating her master’s degree, and after evaluating her credentials we confirmed that we could take her to EB1B success.
In our client’s EB1B petition, these are some of the key details we preferred to focus on:
- We noted that her work was cited by dependent and independent researchers 674 times at the time of filing. This implied the major significance and the benefits of her work continue to impact all parts of the nation by providing a foundation for further developments in bioinformatics.
- We detailed the 11 peer-reviewed journal articles, all of which appeared in established journals, demonstrating her publications extensively recognized.
- Further, we recorded the 2 times our client assessed the work of his fellow peers, proving her duties as a peer reviewer and her active and actual participation as a judge of the work of other experts in the field.
- We also added the most important factor of our client’s EB1B petition packet that was related to her research focussing on the development of applied genomics software. After careful analysis, we concluded that our client’s efforts address some of the country’s most pressing issues in understanding cancer genomics and precision cancer treatment. Her strong background in bioinformatics has allowed her research to be particularly original, with applications such as the development of more targeted cancer treatments.
- To boost our client’s petition, we incorporated four recommendation letters provided by our client. She obtained the letters from other experts in the field, one of whom stated that:
“[Client’s] outstanding scientific investigations have tremendous significance for bioinformatics research communities in the United States and abroad. She has thus solidified her position as one of the premier research authorities in this area of the field.”
We are pleased that our consistent coordination helped her to achieve the EB1B approval. We would like to thank her for choosing our law firm for handling her case and we wish her very well as she continues to progress in the field of bioinformatics.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: