General Field: Mechanical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: CPE Engineer
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: June 5th, 2020
Processing Time: 16 months and 20 days
With a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering and many years of experience conducting insightful research, there is no doubt that our client possesses the ability to continue progressing the field of mechanical engineering. When he approached us to build and file an EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition on his behalf, we looked at more than just his doctoral degree before agreeing to take on his case. After evaluating his credentials, we confirmed that we could lead him to EB1A victory and proceeded to countersign the retainer agreement.
In preparing our client’s EB1A petition, these are some of the key points we chose to focus on:
- We noted the 111 times his work was cited by dependent and independent researchers. This indicated the major significance of his findings to other mechanical engineers around the world.
- We also detailed the 19 peer-reviewed scientific articles and 1 patent, all of which appeared in well-known journals.
- Further, we list the impressive 100 times our client assessed the work of his fellow peers. As only the best in the field are invited to judge the work of others, our client’s notable peer review record spoke volumes of his respected status as an extraordinary researcher.
- Arguably one of the most important elements of our client’s EB1A petition dossier was related to his research on improving, developing, and testing technology. After careful analysis, we concluded that our client’s efforts address some of the country’s most pressing issues in understanding how to produce reliable and effective technologies for oil and gas drilling as well as other industries.
- Furthermore, our client’s work has been downloaded a total of 3,760 times according to ResearchGate. It can therefore be objectively corroborated that he has made significant original contributions documented by his publications, as his achievements have been widely recognized and relied upon in the field of mechanical engineering.
- To further fortify our client’s petition, we included recommendation letters signed by several other experts in the field, one of whom stated that “As such, the benefits of [client’s] research to the United States are readily apparent. Bearing in mind the speed with which [client’s] work has gained commercial application and his continual successes in this area, it is apparent that he is deserving of being allowed to continue to carry out his research uninterrupted.”
We are pleased that our hard work paid off and that our client is now one big step closer to green card success. We thank him for choosing us to represent his EB1A case and we wish him the best as he continues to advance the field of mechanical engineering.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: