“Thank you for all the hard work you have done to help me get my case approved!”
General Field: Family Studies
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Assistant Professor
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: New York
Approval Notice Date: March 2nd, 2021
Processing Time: 6 months, 9 days
With a Ph.D. in family studies and years of anticipating research, our client holds the aptitude to advance in the field of marriage and family therapy. She hired North America Immigration Law Group to construct an EB-1B (Outstanding Professors and Researchers) petition on her behalf. Without any delay, we proceeded to evaluate her credentials, and after assessing the same, we affirmed that we could lead her way to EB1B approval.
In our client’s EB1B petition, we added the following key points:
- We remarked that her work was cited by other well-acknowledged researchers 87 times from 27 countries. This suggested the essence and the benefits of her work elicited enthusiastic responses from around the field.
- We also noted the 14 peer-reviewed scientific articles, all of which appeared in prime journals, displaying her publications being well-recognized.
- Further, we recorded the impressive 23 times our client assessed the work of her fellow peers, establishing her obligations as a peer reviewer.
- We elaborated the most important factor in her petition i.e., her research focusing on developing and implementing psychological prevention programs for children and families. After a thoughtful investigation, we concluded that our client’s research addresses some of the world’s most pressing issues in understanding and improving the psychological well-being of children and families.
- To corroborate that her work has been extensively appreciated by independent scholars and all of her recommenders are internationally renowned experts in the field, belonging to prestigious institutions, we incorporated five recommendation letters. One of her recommenders stated that:
“[Client’s] first-rate understanding of family engagement, combined with her proficiency in prevention programs, enables her to produce high-quality publications that continue to have an impact on the field. It is therefore apparent that her work presents a unique and valuable resource to marriage and family therapy.”
Our client successfully received her EB1B approval in 6 months and 17 days with our full cooperation and dedication towards her case. We would like to thank her for choosing our law firm for handling her case and we wish her very well in her future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: