“Thank you so much for the help and support! I am so happy and grateful for your immense help with this!”
On January 3rd, 2023, we received another EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approval for a Research Scientist and Instructor in the Field of Reproductive Immunology (Approval Notice).
General Field: Reproductive Immunology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Scientist and Instructor
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Michigan
Approval Notice Date: January 3rd, 2023
Processing Time: 27 days (Premium Processing Requested)
When a leading endometriosis expert in reproductive immunology came to our firm for his EB1-A(Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition, we ensured the success of his endeavor by building his case on the basis of our experience with thousands of successful cases over the years. Our team took it upon themselves to explain the intricacies of the case to the client before proceeding with the petition writing process. Once the formalities were completed, we embarked on the journey of actually writing his petition, which meant using information from his academic and industry experience to show that he was indeed a valuable member of the scientific community. Some of the factors we highlighted were as follows:
- He has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in this area of study. He is especially well-known for creating stem cell models for studying endometriosis.
- He has spent years investigating issues related to reproductive immunology and is regarded as an authority in the field.
- The field has recognized his authority by inviting him to review and evaluate the work of his peers no fewer than 23 times.
- He has actively engaged his peers in the field of reproductive immunology by authoring and co-authoring 18 peer-reviewed scientific articles, 3 book chapters, and 1 book that has been published in international journals.
- In addition to his work as a peer reviewer, he sits on the editorial board of multiple scientific journals in his field of interest.
- He has made original contributions of major significance to the field of reproductive immunology, including but not limited to the development of novel models for studying endometriosis.
- These publications have been cited at least 503 times by researchers in at least 43 countries according to Google Scholar.
- Furthermore, his study has received funding from J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation and the Peery Foundation grants to the Boston Center for Endometriosis.
- We also added detailed descriptions of 3 of his key projects that have been included as evidence of his contributions to and expertise in the field of reproductive immunology.
- On the other hand, his work has been praised by multiple researchers and experts in the field. Four such researchers furnished letters of recommendation of which one passage is as below:
“[The client’s] findings are certainly relevant for understanding immune response during pregnancy in humans. [The client] has also studied other diseases that lead to serious reproductive issues throughout his career by developing and analyzing cellular models for human pathogenesis. Most recently, [the client] has turned his attention to modeling the pathogenesis of rare genetic diseases. [The client] is an extraordinarily talented scientist who specializes in modeling the genetic roots of disease, so there is ample hope that he will contribute to the development of new therapies for orphan diseases in the same manner he has contributed to the development of new therapies for reproductive disease if he is allowed to continue his current research in your country.”
As is apparent, the client was indeed extraordinarily gifted and his research was of high quality and would certainly benefit the nation. These factors played in his favor and won him the EB1-A approval in just 27 days, thanks to the premium processing upgrade.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.