“I truly appreciate your efficient work. I was happy to work with you on my cases.”
On May 2nd, 2022, we received another EB-1B (Outstanding Professors and Researchers) approval for a Research Scientist in the Field of Biochemistry (Approval Notice).
General Field: Biochemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Scientist
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Ohio
Approval Notice Date: May 2nd, 2022
Processing Time: 7 days (Premium Processing Requested)
The USCIS says that only those individuals are eligible for employment-based, first-preference visas who are a noncitizen of extraordinary ability, are outstanding professors or researchers, or are certain multinational executives or managers. Thus one must be able to demonstrate exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim in order to get an EB1-B approval. So when we received an EB1-B (Individual of Extraordinary Ability) request from a client, we ensured that we provided him with the best service possible.
This meant going through the following documents and collecting data for the petition letter from them:
- Updated CVs
- Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts from universities and colleges
- Certificates of merit from academic and professional institutions
- Publication, Citation, and Peer Review history
- Funding information
Thus, we were able to collect the following from these documents very soon:
- We found that he has made substantial contributions to the field of biochemistry. Specifically, his specialized research has focused on hepatic medicine. His research addresses some of our nation’s most pressing issues in understanding clinical approaches to the treatment and management of liver conditions.
- Throughout his education and work in his current position, he has made and continues to make original and substantial contributions to the field of endeavor. This has led to an extensively documented record of authorship in his field of endeavor. As evidence of this research success, we added evidence of his work which has resulted in 13 peer-reviewed scientific articles and has been cited 256 times in other peer-reviewed journal articles according to Google Scholar. These citations come from independent and leading researchers from prestigious institutions and organizations around the world, indicating the major significance of his work.
- He is also active in the scientific community as a peer reviewer for highly acclaimed journals and has already conducted a massive 63 reviews.
- His study has also been supported by funding from the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases Foundation and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease of the National Institutes of Health.
- All of this evidence was fully supported and corroborated by numerous letters from internationally recognized experts in the field who have used his work in their own research endeavors and attested to its influence.
The totality of these pieces of evidence helped us show that he has been internationally recognized as outstanding in the academic field of his choosing and thus should be granted the EB1-B approval without delay. And this is exactly what happened. Our client received his approval only 7 days later thanks to the premium processing upgrade and our team’s help.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.