“The case processing time is much faster than I expected. This greatly contributed to your well-written recommendation letters and petition letter and organized petition package. Thank you so much for all your effort and contribution.”
General Field: Agricultural Science
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Visiting Scientist
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: May 12th, 2022
Processing Time: 3 months, 22 days
One of the sure ways of finding if a petitioner is qualified for the I-140 NIW (National Interest Waiver) is by looking into the peer review service that they have performed. Since only experienced and reliable researchers are invited to conduct peer reviews for authoritative journals around the world, anyone who has held such a position is automatically seen as a reliable resource for the field. So when a client from China approached us for her NIW application, and we found that she had performed 51 reviews for various national and international magazines in her field, we became certain of her meritorious service.
So, as soon as we had her retainer agreement signed, we began collecting corroborating data for her petition to the USCIS. This meant collecting the following:
- Details of her research endeavor: As an expert in agricultural science, her research was on developing agricultural adaptation strategies that leverage crop genetics traits, water-saving irrigation techniques, heating avoiding management to counteract the deleterious effects of climate change and support guideline development of better management and breeding efforts and improve agricultural productivity.
- Importance of her work: Her research advancing her proposed endeavor is of great importance because it provides measures that secure and improves the productivity of crops that are vital to human and animal survival and health. Her proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States, since her research directly addresses the priorities of the U.S. agricultural sector at large.
- Due to her knowledge and expertise in crop modeling, crop yield prediction, climate change impacts, and climate change adaptation, she has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for 16 authoritative journals completing some 51 reviews to date.
- Due to her expertise and record of success, she is considered a leader in the field of agricultural science. She has consequently been named a topics board editor for a well-known scientific journal in her field of interest.
- Her research has resulted in 18 peer-reviewed journal articles (8 of them first-authored) 1 peer-reviewed conference article 8 abstracts (5 of them first-authored) and 2 book chapters which have been cited a total of 461 times according to Google Scholar.
- Her work in the field spans 19 years of excellence which adds to her credibility and expertise.
- Along with this her work was supported by 2 experts who wrote letters of recommendation for her.
All of these factors combined made for an impressive petition winning her the NIW approval in less than 4 months. We thank our client for choosing to work with us and we wish her the best in her future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: