“Thanks for your consistent assistance during the whole process.”
General Field: Machine Learning
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Washington
Approval Notice Date: March 2nd, 2023
Processing Time: 10 days (Premium Processing Requested)
When an expert in machine learning came to NAILG for his National Interest Waiver application, we knew the route we had to take in order to win him the approval. Some of the key factors in this journey to victory were:
- His proposed endeavor was to work on utilizing intelligent resource allocation and developing machine learning-based algorithms in order to enhance system efficiency and robustness for cloud resource management in data centers and e-commerce recommendation systems.
- His research proposal was of great importance because e-commerce platforms rely on ranking and recommendation systems to personalize user experiences. In 2023, it is expected that roughly 20% of all sales will come through e-commerce, totaling $6.3 trillion in revenue worldwide.
- This proposal also had broad implications for the United States where there are over 230 million people that use e-commerce platforms for their shopping needs. This translates to approximately 70% of the population and underscores the extent to which e-commerce has become a staple form of transaction in the United States economy.
- Due to its clear national importance, his research has in fact been supported with funding from the National Science Foundation, which is a major government agency, and the National Natural Science Foundation of China.
- He has also completed 4 reviews and published 4 peer-reviewed journal articles (2 of them first-authored) and 11 conference papers(8 of them first-authored). These publications have also been cited a total of 105 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of machine learning.
- Furthermore, he had been pursuing research directly related to his proposed endeavor of improving system efficiency and robustness for cloud resource management in data centers and e-commerce recommendation systems for 9 years.
- And to tie it all up, his research had been supported by letters of recommendation from 2 experts who understood the value of his work for the nation.
So, when we had completed our task of filing his petition, and upgraded the case through premium processing, we waited for 10 days before getting the approval that our client deserved.
We are proud of having worked with him and we are happy to have been a part of his journey to success.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: