“Thank you for the whole process. Thank you.”
General Field: Genomics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Assistant
Country of Origin: Mexico
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: West Virginia
Approval Notice Date: January 11th, 2023
Processing Time: 3 months, 16 days
We at NAILG believe in providing the best service to our clients. If a case requires going the extra mile, our team is always prepared. So since our inception, we have helped over 32,000 clients from all over the world get their case approvals with our diligent work on their petitions. Due to this, our team has been able to win the trust of our clients who in turn have recommended thousands of applicants to use our services. So when we got a request to file an NIW (National Interest Waiver) application on behalf of a Mexican research assistant in genomics, we made certain that he got the help he needed.
Our team began looking into his documents to find evidence of his accomplishments in the academic and professional fields after signing the retainer with him. We found the following information which we used to build him a winning case:
- As an expert in genomics, his proposed endeavor is to work on designing and developing state-of-the-art techniques for investigating the genetic information of and identifying genes associated with biotic and antibiotic stresses in diverse crops in order to enhance breeding methods for greater agricultural output.
- His research was of great importance because it facilitated the adoption of advanced grafting techniques for the growth of a variety of practical crops, including watermelon and peppers. His innovative research earthing the genetic information of crops facilitates the efficient use of grafting, which encourages the growth of a variety of critical crops around the world, including pepper.
- He has leveraged the capabilities of advanced techniques such as genome editing to enhance the economic feasibility of developing variations of peppers with improved nutraceutical properties, directly enhancing their applicability in health efforts worldwide. Ultimately, his groundbreaking work holds far-reaching worth for enhanced agriculture around the world.
- His endeavor also has broad implications for the United States, where according to the Agricultural Marketing Resource Center, about 4.7 million pounds of chili peppers, valued at over $100 million, were produced in 2020. As evident by these statistics, his research on genetically optimizing the nutraceutical values of peppers is of significant value to the continued economic growth of the United States’ agricultural sector.
- Due to its clear national importance, his research has also been supported with funding from the National Institute of Food and Agriculture of the United States Department of Agriculture.
- And he has obtained 4 LoRs recommending his work in the field. One of them said:
“[The client] has made major headway in the development of techniques and methodologies for the identification of specific genes that can particularly regulate arsenic stress tolerance. [The client] successfully identified a gene directly responsible for the stress tolerance of plants against arsenic. Certainly, the identification of such a gene and information regarding its molecular mechanism as developed by [the client] will open multiple arenas for fellow researchers to advance their study on phytoremediation and further develop means to control the contamination of soil and water.”
- Due to his knowledge and expertise in genome research in the context of applied crop breeding, he has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews and has completed at least 9 reviews to date.
- His research has resulted in 18 peer-reviewed journal papers and a book chapter which have been cited a total of 290 times according to Google Scholar.
- Additionally, he has pursued research directly related to his proposed endeavor for 4 years already.
Given the preparedness of the client and his excellent credentials, his petition too shined through and went on to get approved in less than 4 months. We are proud of having worked with him and we wish him the very best in all future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: