On May 19th, 2022, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Data Scientist in the Field of Computational Biology (Approval Notice).
General Field: Computational Biology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Data Scientist
Country of Origin: China
Approval Notice Date: May 19th, 2022
Processing Time: 4 months
A computational biology expert from China approached our firm for her NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition. As is customary with our firm, we looked into her academic and professional documents to find out if she qualified for the NIW criteria. Once we had done this, we countersigned the retainer agreement and began preparing her case. This meant that we had to collect data from documents furnished by her and use them to write her an impressive petition letter for the USCIS. The letter included the following information:
- Her proposed endeavor was to work on the development of improved techniques for the analysis of biological data and the advancement of biomedical and genetics research in humans, plants, and livestock.
- This research was of great importance because it details novel insights into both genetics and biomedical research, both of which hold applications in the improvement of current medical care and genetic engineering.
- Her work is also of great importance to agricultural fields as well, as her specialization in crop genetics and plant biology serves to improve the production of better food crops for world consumption.
- Her proposed endeavor also has broad implications for the United States. This is due in part to the applicability of her research in current attempts to develop functional cures for chronic conditions such as cancer, as well as the importance of advanced genetic analysis for the development of better livestock and crop breeds for American agriculture.
- Due to its clear national importance, her research has been supported with funding from the National Science Foundation, which is an independent federal organization that funds works dedicated to the advancement of the scientific fields for national benefit.
- Due to her knowledge and expertise in computational biology, theoretical genetics, programming, and bioinformatics, she has been regularly invited to conduct peer reviews for authoritative journals in the field, including 13 reviews to date.
- Her research has resulted in 12 peer-reviewed journal articles (5 of them first-authored) and has been cited a total of 119 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of computational biology.
- Finally, her work has been supported by 4 letters of recommendation from experts in the field. One of them had the following passages in them:
“[Client’s] research has been applied to studies in plant and animal genetic studies. Strategies in proper crop and livestock breeding have been effectively determined through many of the same methods used to test for genetic variants in humans and prediction of the genetic predisposition to certain diseases. [Client’s] research has not only been applied to developments in the study of human genome variants, but in determining the best practices in effective breeding studies. Her work in developing genomic selection (GS) methods aids in the natural breeding of livestock with desired genetic traits that are constructively repeated in real-world applications. Considering this, [the client] holds an outstanding position, and her work has held significant weight in the expansion of the field.”
Thus, when her approval came through we were proud of having had the opportunity to work with her and we wish her all the best in her future endeavors. We are glad to know that her work is beneficial to the United States and the globe.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.