“Thank you for the help during the process.”
General Field: Advanced Computing
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Senior Operations Research Scientist
Country of Origin: Turkmenistan
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: February 27th, 2023
Processing Time: 3 months, 17 days
We take pride in the fact that over the years, we have come to represent people from all over the world and from a variety of professions. Having over 32,000 approvals to our name, we have confidence in our case preparation techniques. This is why we have developed a very specific routine that we take with all of our clients. One of these clients turned out to be from Turkmenistan. He was a National Interest Waiver client and had a Ph.D. in mathematics. Working as a senior operations research scientist in the area for several years, he gained valuable experience. So when he wanted us to help him with his I-140 NIW petition, we followed precedent and began by making a list of his academic and professional achievements. Some of them are as follows:
- As an expert in the field of advanced computing, his proposed endeavor is to continue his development of robust, fast, computationally efficient, and privacy-protected algorithms that analyze and solve large-scale problems in machine learning and data analysis.
- His research to advance his proposed endeavor is of great importance because it has applications to better understanding, managing, and resolving an area of critical real-world issues.
- This proposal also has broad implications for the United States since his research plays a direct role in processing data gleaned from and applied to social media. This is a massive industry in the United States and one where Americans are frequently demanding more functionality and services.
- Due to its clear national importance, his research has, in fact, been supported by funding from the U.S. National Science Foundation, or NSF, in the form of grants. These grants are highly sought-after and competitive. Furthermore, this funding is reserved solely for research directed at advancing the national interest, including driving the U.S. economy, enhancing the nation’s security, and advancing “the national health, prosperity, and welfare”.
- He has also completed at least 2 reviews to date. Given that only the most highly esteemed researchers in the field are invited to evaluate the work of their peers, especially in notable venues like these, it is clear that he is seen as very knowledgeable in the field and an expert in topics related to his proposed endeavor.
- His research has resulted in six peer-reviewed journal and conference articles (two of them first-authored) as well.
- These publications have come to be cited a total of 57 times, according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of advanced computing.
- Along with this, he has 4 letters of support collected from recommenders around the world who praised the value of his work and understood its significance specifically for the U.S.
So, when the petition was filed containing all of these facts, we knew that his approval would definitely come through, and so it did only 3 months and 17 days later. We are glad that we could help him and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: